12Next >
8816 44 2017-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
squirrel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72618 ft
United States

If you sent your drone or controller in for repair what was your turn around time, (how long did it take )
2017-7-10
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

Average turn around time for repair ?

What is your turn around time for repair......
2017-7-10
Use props
Cgriffi5
New
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

30 days is what i just experienced and i still do not have the drone back. Plus i told them not to worry about trying to cover it under their warranty and use my dji refresh care and still dont have the thing. I think they should send me some swag or something geeezzz!!!!
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cgriffi5 Posted at 2017-7-10 18:02
30 days is what i just experienced and i still do not have the drone back. Plus i told them not to worry about trying to cover it under their warranty and use my dji refresh care and still dont have the thing. I think they should send me some swag or something geeezzz!!!!

I have responded your concern and please keep us updated on your thread. Thanks.
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

squirrel, do you have any case in facility or any unpleasant experience with us? Could you please provide the details? We would love to help you.
2017-7-10
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

I was just  curious of the average turn around time. I have a pro+ controller in for service or repair and was wondering how long it took other people.
2017-7-11
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

squirrel Posted at 2017-7-11 03:47
I was just  curious of the average turn around time. I have a pro+ controller in for service or repair and was wondering how long it took other people.

Probably the best thing to do is to contact DJI to get a case started and see what your options are.
2017-7-11
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

squirrel Posted at 2017-7-11 03:47

I sent a defective new P4P in for replacement an it took 20 days from start t finish and I live in the Midwest.  

That being said it will depend on if this is replacement (If you've only had it for a very short time, and falls under the DJI replacement policy), or a repair.  
If it's a warranty/non-warranty repair they will have to see the unit and evaluate it.  DJI will also need to evaluate the  flight logs to determine what the problem is and make a repair determination.
So the non-answer answer to your question is it could vary with 20 days being probably a best case scenario.
My repair/replacement and even refund of a mistaken orders has been really great, and I've been very satisfied with DJI's resolutions.

Good Luck!
2017-7-11
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

DJI has had my controller in there possession  for over 35 days, how long does it usually take for service....CAS-700202-Q9Q1R2
2017-7-21
Use props
fans4913d739
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13140 ft
United States

Sent my P4 remote with charging issues to Cali on May 30th. Got reply that it would be replaced and should ship out in 5-7 business days on June 8th . Finally received a replacement on July 6th!! YEP, I Missed the 4th!!! Then .... The replacement WOULD NOT connect to my drone!! I finally figured out that DJI had sent me a P4Pro remote!! SOOO... sent it back and I'm STILL WAITING FOR A REPLACEMENT!!! Online Chat help is totally worthless! They have three canned "I'm sorry" responses, then you need to send it in. Wanted me to send my drone in when they sent the wrong remote!!
2017-7-21
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

My Phantom 4 Pro + worked great right out of the box, the updates seemed for the worst not the better. I feel ther is a lot to comprehend they are very high tech and not for everybody. Rather then make major  changes they should have fine tuned the firmware so it would run better in the processor. Just my thoughts.
2017-7-22
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

48 days and still counting,
2017-7-24
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

If i could get my money back i would.......
2017-7-24
Use props
UKCatFan
lvl.1
United States

Day 55 for me. The returned "WRONG" remote (see above post #10) was received back at DJI in Cali on the 18th of July! NOTHING since! No emails, no "Verified" when I check my case...NOTHING!! FIFTY FIVE days and all they were going to do was replace my failed remote!! Pretty unbelievable!
2017-7-24
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

When I received my drone and started reading the fourm most the people talked about how to operate and work certain functions now it's seems to be more about glitches in software.
2017-7-25
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

I wonder if my warranty will be extended for the time it's in service?
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans4913d739 Posted at 2017-7-21 18:57
Sent my P4 remote with charging issues to Cali on May 30th. Got reply that it would be replaced and should ship out in 5-7 business days on June 8th . Finally received a replacement on July 6th!! YEP, I Missed the 4th!!! Then .... The replacement WOULD NOT connect to my drone!! I finally figured out that DJI had sent me a P4Pro remote!! SOOO... sent it back and I'm STILL WAITING FOR A REPLACEMENT!!! Online Chat help is totally worthless! They have three canned "I'm sorry" responses, then you need to send it in. Wanted me to send my drone in when they sent the wrong remote!!

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties, could please provide me your case number so I can look into it? Will do my best to get it addressed shortly. Sorry again for your unpleasant experience.
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

squirrel Posted at 2017-7-21 16:38
DJI has had my controller in there possession  for over 35 days, how long does it usually take for service....CAS-700202-Q9Q1R2

Sincerely sorry for the delay, I sympathize with your situation. I've informed our local repair center to look into this case, will escalate it , hope we can get it sorted out soon, sorry again for the trouble you have been caused. Should you have any further questions, please click on "Reply" button here so I can get a remind, thanks.
2017-7-25
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

CAS-700202-Q9Q1R2  
2017-7-26
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

CAS-830077-F7P8N5 CRM:0670000001004
2017-7-26
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

2017-7-26
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

2017-7-26
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

Shipped today have controller  in two days......
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

UKCatFan Posted at 2017-7-24 18:35
Day 55 for me. The returned "WRONG" remote (see above post #10) was received back at DJI in Cali on the 18th of July! NOTHING since! No emails, no "Verified" when I check my case...NOTHING!! FIFTY FIVE days and all they were going to do was replace my failed remote!! Pretty unbelievable!

Sorry for the trouble you have been caused, I've informed the local repair center to take care of this case, will escalate it, hope we can get it sorted out soon, sorry again.
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

squirrel Posted at 2017-7-26 14:13
Shipped today have controller  in two days......

Sorry for the delay, the RC has been shipped, I think you would receive it soon,  should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-7-27
Use props
DaGateKeeper
New
Flight distance : 18491 ft
United States

2 months, 3 days and counting...
2017-7-28
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

Received my controller......charged it up then charged the drone battery...turned on the remote read light..turned on the drone red light...went to controller settings hit link aircraft then pushed the link red light on the drone.......light turned green on drone.....lindicator light on drone flashes green red.... no video on display.........WHAT NOW ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOME.....
2017-7-29
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

correction indecator light on controller flashes red green.... drone stays green
2017-7-29
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

did a version up date everything ok now steady green light and have video......
2017-7-29
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

ooops don't have no map any suggestions had them before version update....
2017-7-29
Use props
PrWanderson San
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80997 ft
United States

Here in the US I sent my on July 08 and they just finish the email saying I will receive my drone in 5 business Days so probable Setember 05!
2017-7-29
Use props
Pilot666
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71109 ft
United States

3 weeks from my door back to my door after a crash and refurb replacement.  I was happy with the service.
2017-7-29
Use props
UKCatFan
lvl.1
United States

Sorry. Duplicate.
2017-7-31
Use props
UKCatFan
lvl.1
United States

From Post #10; Finally received "a" remote on Saturday July 29th. It did fully charge on Sunday. Still on old FW. Trying to decide whether to leave it there and downgrade AC or update the RC and take my chances it doesn't kill the charging circuit on this RC also! Decisions decisions.....!!
2017-7-31
Use props
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I have an issue with my RC connecting to the AC. Did not want to return it to DJI because of the horror stories I heard regarding turn around time. Only as a last resort. I called DJI support (Ian) 2 days ago before I returned it and asked them directly. I expressed my concern about being separated from my P4P 5-6 weeks and told them that was not acceptable. Ian assured me that the current turn around time as 7-8 working days (not including transit time). I'm going to hold them to it. Wishful thinking, I'm afraid.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

OldScout Posted at 2018-1-10 04:32
I have an issue with my RC connecting to the AC. Did not want to return it to DJI because of the horror stories I heard regarding turn around time. Only as a last resort. I called DJI support (Ian) 2 days ago before I returned it and asked them directly. I expressed my concern about being separated from my P4P 5-6 weeks and told them that was not acceptable. Ian assured me that the current turn around time as 7-8 working days (not including transit time). I'm going to hold them to it. Wishful thinking, I'm afraid.

Sir, I believe that our support will take a good care of your drone and you can provide me the case number, so I can track it for you. Also, you can contact us if the repair takes too much time. We can locate the problem for you. Hope the problem can be settled soon.
2018-1-10
Use props
Vincent Nunziato Aprea
New

United States

So, I sent in my drone 1/22/18, for one arm, slightly bent motor, camera gimbal, possible Downward vision issues. - CAS-1419604-G3R8T9

The drone crashed on 12/29 (or around that day) after I lost horizontal control input.. the Mavic Pro flew straight at me - full speed.. legit almost took out my good eye (I am blind in one eye already) luckily i have newly discovered ninja like reflexes!

I was able to patch the lil-guy up with some gorilla glue on that snapped arm ,fly again.. risky i know. I just wanted to confirm the craft was salvageable / fixable, and to my surprise.. despite repairs, no camera and a malfunctioning  downward vision system; I have had countless successful flights since my crash.

I was hoping for just a few day turnaround... not 30 days PLUS I signed a request to share my flight data which I was able to track down and  review for myself, its pretty obviously that the drone lost flight input signal.

2018-1-29
Use props
Vincent Nunziato Aprea
New

United States

So, I sent in my drone 1/22/18, for one arm, slightly bent motor, camera gimbal, possible Downward vision issues. - CAS-1419604-G3R8T9   The drone crashed on 12/29 (or around that day) after I lost horizontal control input.. the Mavic Pro flew straight at me - full speed.. legit almost took out my good eye (I am blind in one eye already) luckily i have newly discovered ninja like reflexes!  I was able to patch the lil-guy up with some gorilla glue on that snapped arm ,fly again.. risky i know. I just wanted to confirm the craft was salvageable / fixable, and to my surprise.. despite repairs, no camera and a malfunctioning  downward vision system; I have had countless successful flights since my crash.  I was hoping for just a few day turnaround... not 30 days PLUS I signed a request to share my flight data which I was able to track down and  review for myself, its pretty obviously that the drone lost flight input signal.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vincent Nunziato Aprea Posted at 2018-1-29 11:58
So, I sent in my drone 1/22/18, for one arm, slightly bent motor, camera gimbal, possible Downward vision issues. - CAS-1419604-G3R8T9   The drone crashed on 12/29 (or around that day) after I lost horizontal control input.. the Mavic Pro flew straight at me - full speed.. legit almost took out my good eye (I am blind in one eye already)  luckily i have newly discovered ninja like reflexes!  I was able to patch the lil-guy up with some gorilla glue on that snapped arm ,fly again.. risky i know. I just wanted to confirm the craft was salvageable / fixable, and to my surprise.. despite repairs, no camera and a malfunctioning  downward vision system; I have had countless successful flights since my crash.  I was hoping for just a few day turnaround... not 30 days PLUS  I signed a request to share my flight data which I was able to track down and  review for myself, its pretty obviously that the drone lost flight input signal.

Hi Vincent, we are sorry for the crash accident, I just checked the case and it is undergoing the data analysis, the update may get delayed because of the weekend, we will have someone to contact you once the data analysis is finished, appreciate your patience and hope you will get it back soon.
2018-1-29
Use props
Vincent Nunziato Aprea
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-29 21:16
Hi Vincent, we are sorry for the crash accident, I just checked the case and it is undergoing the data analysis, the update may get delayed because of the weekend, we will have someone to contact you once the data analysis is finished, appreciate your patience and hope you will get it back soon.

Okay! Any progress is great news, thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Ill keep the this thread / the community updated with my repair timeline.

2018-1-30
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules