Lost backward flight direction
641 4 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfff8bc14
New
Canada

after a minor hit with a cedar tree ... my phantom 3 lost it's ability to fly backwards ... it goes forward, yaws to left and right ... but not backwards.
Is there an easy way to re[url=]New Thread[/url]set the phantom 3 standard to factory settings?
2017-7-13
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

You might try calibrating the remote control.
2017-7-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Is the firmware up to date? Besides, could you please sync the flight record , then provide me your DJI account email and the date of this flight? I'd like to look into it.
2017-7-14
Use props
MikeRoma
New
Flight distance : 97589 ft
Italy

I actually don't know why that would be happening.  If the drone yaws both directions, the back propellers should be able to make the drone go back... hmm... It probably is a firmware issue to be honest.
2017-7-15
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

If you want to bird goes backward then the front motors must increase the rpm and the back motors must decrease the rpm. You can check this on the ground with aimed motors. Look for rpm differences if you push the stick for pitch and roll up the back rotors are faster then the front rotors. Pull it down the front rotors must be faster than the back motors. If your bird reacts so then you can fly in all directions as well,and try it in airborne near to you.
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules