DJI Go on IPhone6 crashes
869 6 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alan CCTV
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This is a funny one. anybody else with this issue.
go works on its own
go works with controller
as soon as the aircarft fired up...go crashes and wont resart.
go doesnt work when both controller and aircraft are on when opening go.
go doesnt work when both controller and aircraft are on when go is also on

I have the latest updates ( 1.10.50 ) and work fine.

Just the go app....I have it working ok on android

any help is appeciated

2017-7-15
Use props
PSDTrainer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32904 ft
United States

Mine crashed on my Android- I have the latest Firmware, but crashed during flights.
2017-7-15
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

My 6 is having issues too, posted about it:

I use the iPad Air 2 and after all updates in firmware to my i1 and DJI Go update to .22 the bird is flying better and further than ever, last weekend was perfect, no wind clear skies and in the high 70s. What a difference from flying in mid summer heat, where 3500' with wind surfers meant broken video feed, I made it past that mark with maybe a couple of momentary freezes. Really happy. However, I had the bright idea pf doing the litchi fpv trick tonight and to my disappointment find that in both litchi and DJI Go, the video feed does the same scan I got when I erroneously used an iPad 2 and it couldn't handle the app.
Does this mean that my iPhone 6 is now obsolete and if I want to fly Litchi fpv I need to upgrade my phone?
tear dripping down to the floor in slo mo!
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

mixchief Posted at 2017-11-21 19:48
My 6 is having issues too, posted about it:

I use the iPad Air 2 and after all updates in firmware to my i1 and DJI Go update to .22 the bird is flying better and further than ever, last weekend was perfect, no wind clear skies and in the high 70s. What a difference from flying in mid summer heat, where 3500' with wind surfers meant broken video feed, I made it past that mark with maybe a couple of momentary freezes. Really happy. However, I had the bright idea pf doing the litchi fpv trick tonight and to my disappointment find that in both litchi and DJI Go, the video feed does the same scan I got when I erroneously used an iPad 2 and it couldn't handle the app.

Please update it in your original post and we can follow your case easier.
2017-11-22
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

What order are you firing things up?

Mark G.
2017-11-23
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

When I first started flying my I2 I was using my iPhone 6 without any problems. That was 8 months ago. I switched to an iPad mini-2 (A6 chip, I think) rather quickly and finally to the iPad Pro 10.5inch (A10X chip).  
Processor speed is everything when running apps. An on-line comparison of iPhone models shows the iPhone 6s to have the A9 chip so maybe the iPhone 6 has the A8 chip (??).  I'm sorta guessing, but as the software for these drones gets more and more complicated faster processors are a good idea.

iPad 7.9" has the A8 chip; iPad 9.7" has the A9 chip; and both iPad Pros have the A10X chip.

The answer may be as simple as deleting the app and re-installing it since the iPhone 6 is not "old" by any means, but maybe it's time for a faster chip.

2017-11-24
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try deleting GO and ALL its folders from your device. Restart and re download a "fresh" copy.
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules