769 6 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you tell that I love the beach life!

2017-7-16
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

A lot of violations here my friend.
2017-7-16
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-7-16 03:58
A lot of violations here my friend.

It might appear my friend that a violation took place in the video, however what you see in the video isn't the same perspective as actually being there with the drone in VLOS. One lady did step back from her position as I flew above and placed herself under my line of flight.

Safety Guidelines

Individuals flying for hobby or recreation are strongly encouraged to follow safety guidelines, which include:

Fly at or below 400 feet and stay away from surrounding obstacles
    Keep your UAS within sight
    Never fly near other aircraft, especially near airports
    Never fly over groups of people
    Never fly over stadiums or sports events
    Never fly near emergency response efforts such as fires
    Never fly under the influence of drugs or alcohol
    Understand airspace restrictions and requirements
2017-7-16
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2017-7-16 08:02
It might appear my friend that a violation took place in the video, however what you see in the video isn't the same perspective as actually being there with the drone in VLOS. One lady did step back from her position as I flew above and placed herself under my line of flight.

Safety Guidelines

I do enjoy your videos and always leave a positive comment for you. The point her is flying over people that are not under cover. A distance of safety is required from people as well in case of an emergency or mishap of some type. Please do not take that as a sarcastic remark. I am not that way.  Are you Licensed?
2017-7-16
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-7-16 08:16
I do enjoy your videos and always leave a positive comment for you. The point her is flying over people that are not under cover. A distance of safety is required from people as well in case of an emergency or mishap of some type. Please do not take that as a sarcastic remark. I am not that way.  Are you Licensed?

I use a lot of zoom in post production to get the tight shots I want. The raw videos look nothing like the post production. I am as concerned as you when it comes to safety and never had a mishap due to pilot error.
2017-7-17
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2017-7-17 01:32
I use a lot of zoom in post production to get the tight shots I want. The raw videos look nothing like the post production. I am as concerned as you when it comes to safety and never had a mishap due to pilot error.

That is reassuring.
2017-7-17
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Mark,

Another nice video!  I would say your comment is more of an understatement.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules