4k video to iphone 6s
812 5 2017-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
freddyms
lvl.2
United States

so I didn't look and filmed 4k. what is the easiest way to get the video to my iphone. oh and I don't have a computer either.
2017-7-19
Use props
danielwilkie29
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Either download from the DJI go app or get one of these: https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/pr ... -card-camera-reader I have one they do a great job!
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Video resolution which is higher than 1080p can not be download to the phone directly.
And it is always the recommended way to transmit the original footage with higher resolution than 1080p via a personal computer.
2017-7-19
Use props
Mianmach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 447293 ft
Mexico

you can click the "share" arrow (I think is top right corner) it'll ask you if you want to share in FB Twitter Whatsapp, etc. if you click the "..." for more options, there will be the option to save to phone. One reminder: this is only to download the cache video from the transmision to live view, but that should help at least so you can have some footage.
2017-7-19
Use props
freddyms
lvl.2
United States

thanks. I will try it later
2017-7-19
Use props
freddyms
lvl.2
United States

easiest way was I used a computer at work and uploaded to YouTube then I can download to phone. I just have to remember to check setting before I start recording.
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules