Somebody wake me up from this nightmare
697 3 2017-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

I have posted that I had two perfect flawless flights just after downloading the new software well now that has changed on the third flight

I went to the same area I last flown with flawless flights

Using  my galaxy notepad as always I took off and couldnt get past the 30 / 50 warning . I was not in beginner and all my settings were adjusted to alllow me to fly for distance
I logged back out of the dji go app and back in and same crap , infact the settings did not convert back to begginer and all settings still on long distance yet I'm stuck at 30/50

#1 Why the restriction now on the third flight ?
#2) Why after logging out and in do my settings do not revert to begginer and stay as I set them previously and still don't allow me to go further than 30/50 ?

Well I swap my sony cell phone for my notepad (which I have used the sony flawlessly before)

flight starts up and I can go any distance I want .

#3) so why can I fly any distance with my sony cell phone but not wht the notepade now ??

Here is where it gets interesting ,

#4) Sony cell phone froze up and I logged out and uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI GO BEFORE 4P and now I cant log onto my accound, even when I log in a new password it says wrong pass word. what is going on ??????

Geeeeeeees, Wake me up will someone $^#%@ !!
2017-7-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Eh there fellow Canadian... Are we undergoing some frustrating, mind altering, much disparaging drone difficulties? ;-)

So You want a wake up call? I'm going to pop a large paper bag about three inches from your good ear, and BANG!!

Rise and shine, it's another fine day in the neighborhood...

RedHotPoker
2017-7-20
Use props
fans7bd4f1f4
lvl.1
United States

Been having distance limit issues as well.  P4P+ (so intergrated controller).  I landed.  Turned off battery.  Turned off controller.  Then back on...fixed it both times.  Very frustrating though.  
2017-7-20
Use props
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

Thanks guys, ya very frustrating, tried some things and nothing would work, complained to dji and logged on with new password and bingo all's good
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules