Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,
Enclosed is a short video which shows the "Video Transmission" problem with my setup after the latest firmware update.  This never happened before the update.  NOTE: This ALWAYS starts happening after a few minutes of flying (or even idling on the launch pad without flying) and coincides with my iPad Mini2 beginning to overheat (another issue which only showed itself after the DJIGo4 update).
My iPhone 7+ will also overheat after a while.  Although I was flying my P4 in this video, the exact same problem shows itself after a few minutes of flying with the P4P.

2017-7-21
Use props
EdSimmonsPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121371 ft
United States

my video wouldn't work at all, and was choppy until I updated the controller also.
2017-7-21
Use props
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Ed,

My controller is completely updated.  I triple checked that the update took.  As I mentioned, this is heat related.  Something in the code of the latest DJI 4 is causing an overheating situation in the mobile device.  My iPad Mini 4 and my iPhone 7+ now get too hot to touch after a few minutes.  Coincidentally, the hotter they devices get, the worse the video transmission gets.
2017-7-21
Use props
Bob Bailey
lvl.1
United States

Mine stopped video entirely. I ended up deleting the DJI GO4 APP, downloaded it fresh and re-installed it. Fixed my video problem.
2017-7-21
Use props
Bob Bailey
lvl.1
United States

Oh, first, I just got my P4Pro and charged batts. Tried to test without props...had great camera video. I was prompted to update the firmware. This was just last Friday. Once the firmware updated i no longer had video transmission. I did notice that when I'd select home and then back to enter flight I'd see a single frame of live video before it blanked . But it blanked to black. Re-installing the APP seems to have fixed the problem for me.
2017-7-21
Use props
pat_L
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-21
Use props
bireksibir
New
Turkey

Hey,
I have a new Matrice600 pro but i did not gel image. How can i solve this problem???
2017-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules