P3S camera issue and Update Issue
851 7 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
outdoorlife5
lvl.1
United States

so the drone decided awhile back that it would only transmit image to my iphone 6+ when it wanted. meaning if i would delete the app and restart the phone it would help sometimes or restarting the drone would help sometimes also. now it seems that nothing will get the image to show on the screen (takes alot of the fun out of it) i am only able to see the pic or vids when i take them off the card. and on top of that it will not allow me to update it either with the newest FW either. starting to think i might have to get the old girl to some one to fix.
2017-7-21
Use props
MattMeorro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 383205 ft
Croatia

Having same problem here. Gettin random in flight "no image transmission" also when power on.. In monday im going to official dji service to se what is going on with the drone..
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Take the SD card out, restart the drone, then run the APP when your phone is in the Airplane mode , see if you can get the live view or not.
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MattMeorro Posted at 2017-7-21 23:51
Having same problem here. Gettin random in flight "no image transmission" also when power on.. In monday im going to official dji service to se what is going on with the drone..

Matt, you can also try the steps which I mentioned in the above post.
2017-7-22
Use props
outdoorlife5
lvl.1
United States

i will try and see if that works for the getting the image to transmit. the drone still wont update.
2017-7-22
Use props
outdoorlife5
lvl.1
United States

did you ever find an answer for your PS3 issue?
2017-7-30
Use props
outdoorlife5
lvl.1
United States

did you ever find a solution for your "no image transmission"?
2017-8-6
Use props
MattMeorro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 383205 ft
Croatia

outdoorlife5 Posted at 2017-8-6 16:18
did you ever find a solution for your "no image transmission"?

still no. my drone is now over a month at dji service without any information what is going on. You?
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules