Range Issues
3093 9 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Addyj
New
Ukraine

Hi! I've just bought a new Dji Mavic Pro about a month ago.
And I have a range issues. interfearence signal and weak signal starting to appear from 350m(985ft) to 600m(1965ft) with a complete signal lost at 600-800m.(2624ft).
In the field or at the water where there no interferance in the straight line of sight I can get 1.5Km Max (4920ft). Tested on 5 different places.
It is nearly not 7km or 4.3 miles which is claimed.

But apparently I bought my Mavic from frauds and they won't fix it or change it.
Any ideas what it could be? I have the latest firmware and all the settings is set to max distance. Begginers mode is off.

2017-7-22
Use props
neo0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115997 ft
United States

What do you mean when you say you bought the drome from frauds. did you not buy it from a authorize dealer?
2017-7-22
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
France

Make sure you are pointing the antennas in the right direction. They should be straight up on a 90 angle with the remote.
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Try to adjust the antennas during the flight. Here is a link for your reference.
2017-7-24
Use props
Addyj
New
Ukraine

They said that they are resellers. But from what I can see they are not authorized ressellers.  I've done everything according the video. Didn't work(
2017-7-24
Use props
V_kingo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

Android or IOS?
2017-7-24
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried to refresh firmware on the remote and using the DJI assistant. Also try the relink remote to aircraft tutorial
2017-7-24
Use props
Sho'Nuff
lvl.2
United States

Sorry you are having trouble with the range on your mavic.  If the antennas of your remote are properly oriented you should be able go a lot further 2500 feet.  This past weekend I flew my mavic about 9000 feet away from me and I still had a maximum signal strength indicator on the remote.  Granted that was a wide open area (over a lake), but still....
2017-7-24
Use props
Addyj
New
Ukraine

Thank you for your support. I have iOS devices, tried at least 3. Yes, I've tried to refresh a firmware and it helped a bit. I was able to fly 2km away in the city but on the open area and even 3.5km outside the city. I still have low signal sigh at 1km but at least it can go further. So I'm happy about it. Anyway when I was flying 3.5km I barely made it back because of battery and strong wind.
Thank you again for your support. I like Dji products and I'm already waiting for Mavic 2. I will definately upgrade because this issues dissapoint a bit but I still have great time flying around)
2017-8-2
Use props
djiuser_9P4TIncfYlEV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111152 ft
Canada

I bought my mavic pro platinum and I'm not getting more then 1500 feet befor it says weak single and I have to fly it back because I'm worried I might loss it. I got it from best buy. Not sure what to do this thing is less then a month old and I dont feel like sending it in to have it looked at. Dji help me
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules