A flight with Epson Moverio
772 0 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129754 ft
United States

Hiked out to O'Malley Gulley (local hiking spot here in Anchorage Alaska) and launched the drone for some footage.  This was my first time using the Epson Moverio  instead of my iPhone for a real flight (other than practice around the home).  I need to go in and touch up my stick settings and gimbal settings--I had done so on the iOS app, but still need to do so on the Moverio--so, sorry for some of the jerky and fast movements.  I used an ND32 fiter on the Mavic and that kept shutte speeds in the 1/60-1/100 range.  I used the darkest lens on the Moverio, although I could have used the lighter one.  Having a huge display to look at was great and I am getting the hang of looking a tthe drone through the moverio (rather than over or under the lenses).  I really wanted to ge the drone down low and follow the river, but there were lots of hikers out and I did not want to disturb them, so I kept the mavic up above 100 feet.  The display through the Moverio was plenty bright and easy to read all the data.

2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules