DJI Screen Share App
9354 6 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans27fdff52
New
United States

Has anyone tried this thing out? How the heck do you get the second device connected? According to the description you only have to buy it once to connect the first two devices but there are no instructions and no option inside the app for connecting to the second device.
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, you mean you need to share the same image transmission to two different devices, right? If so, there is no mean to connect the RC to two different mobile devices directly. But Mavic Pro supports dual remote control mode, if you got two Mavic Pro's controllers, you can get two of the controllers connect to the drone then you can have the second device connection. If you don't want to use this function, the other way to have image transmission showed on another device is that you can do a live stream like Facebook etc. and share the link. Hope this can help you out.  
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI GO app doesn't support to connect two mobile devices at the same time. If you use Mavic, you may figure it out by using Dual Controller Mode. For more details, you can check Mavic User Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.6.pdf
2017-7-24
Use props
fans27fdff52
New
United States

No,I'm not talking about DJI GO. Never even mentioned it. I'm talking about the app called DJI Screen Share.
2017-7-25
Use props
fans27fdff52
New
United States

I was looking for a simple way to do VR on a second device. According to the description DJI Screen Share will meet my needs but I can't figure out how to connect the second device. Would be nice if DJI go would include a VR mode and a screen share option that doesn't include 2 RC.
2017-7-25
Use props
fans27fdff52
New
United States

Well, just in case anyone is interested - Turns out you have to sign in to the App Store on the second device using the same Apple ID as the first device. (Seems like there'd be a better way to do that.) BUT, even after all that, the app doesn't work. Devices connected great but the only thing the second viewer was ever able to see was a scrambled screen. Tried several times. Never. Worked. Once. This app isn't worth downloading if it was free, certainly isn't worth $5.
2017-7-25
Use props
Tombolian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 675958 ft
United States

fans27fdff52 Posted at 2017-7-25 17:49
Well, just in case anyone is interested - Turns out you have to sign in to the App Store on the second device using the same Apple ID as the first device. (Seems like there'd be a better way to do that.) BUT, even after all that, the app doesn't work. Devices connected great but the only thing the second viewer was ever able to see was a scrambled screen. Tried several times. Never. Worked. Once. This app isn't worth downloading if it was free, certainly isn't worth $5.

Thank you for taking one for the team!
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules