No Signal P4P+
567 2 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lardh
New
Sweden

Starting a new thread about this. Has anyone managed to fix the No Signal problem on the +version?

I have had a P4 for a while and reacently desided to get the P4P+ since I really like the idea of not needing my Iphone to fly.
I got it 2 weeks ago. When staring it it couldnt find my wifi. After retrying several times i finally managed to connect. Then it required a firmware upgrade. When it was done, it required the same upgrade again, and again, and again, and again.. =/

And I have no video-signal.

I called the reseller who took it back. After a checkup they sent me a new one.
I just got it yesterday. This one had no problem finding Wifi but it has the same problem with the firmware upgrade and the "No signal"

2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you upgraded the RC? Make sure the RC and the drone both are up to date , then re-link the RC to the drone, see if it works.
PS: To upgrade the RC, you need to download the foirmware from DJI website first, please visit:  http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
2017-7-24
Use props
fans5bd5c775
New
Philippines

on your built-in screen of rc, go to settings, then system update and after automatically rebooting, everything will work fine. i hope this you guys.
2017-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules