866 3 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveSA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

Hey guys

So I was getting the dreaded "ESC Errors" when starting up on my Inspire 1 and having to restart the bird in order to fly. BUT I noticed that if I don't attach the camera I can start up my bird with no problems and no errors.....do we think it may have something to do with the camera??
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Steve, actually the ESC has nothing to do with the gimbal, would you please export the flight log for us to analyze?
1) Connect the Assistant port to the PC with the USB cable.
2) Power on the remote controller and the aircraft.
3) Launch the DJI GO app, enter the camera interface, and tap Main Controller Settings
4) Tap Advanced Settings.
5) Tap Enter Flight Data Mode.
6) It will take about 30 seconds or 1 minutes to eject the disk.
7) Export the flight data from the DJI FLY LOG on the disk.
assistant port.png
2017-7-26
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-26 00:19
Steve, actually the ESC has nothing to do with the gimbal, would you please export the flight log for us to analyze?
1) Connect the Assistant port to the PC with the USB cable.
2) Power on the remote controller and the aircraft.

Hi Mindy

Unfortunately I can't as the unit is out of warranty. I was just asking as to why I don't get an ECS error when there is no camera attached and can fly without any problems without the camera. BUT when the camera is attached it then gives that error....
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SteveSA Posted at 2017-7-26 03:07
Hi Mindy

Unfortunately I can't as the unit is out of warranty. I was just asking as to why I don't get an ECS error when there is no camera attached and can fly without any problems without the camera. BUT when the camera is attached it then gives that error....

Steve, that is OK, please export the flight data, we need it to locate the problem. Thanks.
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules