[Resolved] (dji mavic) drone vibrates massively in air
707 7 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2a31cac7
New
Flight distance : 141253 ft
United Kingdom

when i set the drone up off the air at about 2 meters up it vibrates and doesn't stop. does anybody know how to stop this. please help as i am in scotland hopeing to fix it can get some good photos and video, dji assistent 2 also doesn't reconise the drone or the drone controller.
2017-7-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It sounds like problem with prop or motor , does it happen on the ground?
2017-7-25
Use props
fans2a31cac7
New
United Kingdom

no, i fully extened the props because they are a bit stiff
2017-7-25
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

fans2a31cac7 Posted at 2017-7-25 15:02
no, i fully extened the props because they are a bit stiff

Was it flying without any problems before? Make sure you have the propeller cage option turned off and if it was already off then try an IMU calibration.

As far as your problems with DJI Assistant 2 go, that sounds like either a problem with the USB cable or with the computer to which you're connecting the devices. Try a different cable and / or a different USB port on the computer.

2017-7-25
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Make sure no dents, bugs, scratches are present on the props and try again. Try replacing the props and see if the issue is fixed. Also make sure you don't take off from concrete slab or next to metal. One time it happened to me took off from my walkaway and when I took off it start shaking like a brazilian dancer...
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Like advice was given above, please check the propellers to see if there are any damages. Please calibrate the IMU after powering on the drone, and then fly it up to 2.5 meters in a benign GPS signal environment.
Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-7-26
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Check if "propeller cage"-option is on ! Switsch it off when ON
2017-7-26
Use props
guy scott
New
United Kingdom

The vibration has stopped on the drone thank you to all that helped. but the dji assistent 2 itn't reconising my drone i have tryied 2 differnt comuters, all th usb slots and 6 differnt cables.
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules