DJI Support in NL
2407 6 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Workslikemagic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2303 ft
France

I just wanted to post out there my really good experience about the support i had with my Spark at DJI NL.

I had a sudden power failure on my Spark (Sudden drop like others here / I had DJI care), sent it in, checked up on my repair and had a very good support and understanding person on chat and overall follow up in a relatively quick turnaround time.
I would like to thank Max and all the team for their patience and understanding.

Everyone's experience probably will never be the same but i wanted to state that the NL support team came across as a hard working and well organized team that went the extra mile for me.
2017-7-26
Use props
AdiChi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73245 ft
Italy

I also have a very, very good experience with DJI repair service. After repair they even sent my Spark to my holiday address in Italy.

If I may ask, I cannot find DJI Care for Spark. Where did you buy it?
2017-7-26
Use props
mhoutman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40377 ft
Netherlands

AdiChi Posted at 2017-7-26 09:20
I also have a very, very good experience with DJI repair service. After repair they even sent my Spark to my holiday address in Italy.

you can get it on their website in 48 hours after activation.

http://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-spark?vid=24781
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so pleased to hear everything has been resolved and appreciate your positive feedback, we will keep improving to provide more professional customer service.
Wish you have a nice time on flying the drone.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AdiChi Posted at 2017-7-26 09:20

Please select the correct country before purchasing if your drone is still within 48 hour after activation: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ?from=menu_products
If your drone has been activated over 48 hours, verification video is essential to prove your drone is in good condition. Please learn more from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
Then send the email to djicare@dji.com, they will assist.
2017-7-26
Use props
djiuser_JPyULQMVHAG2
New

Hungary

I completed the Online Repair Request because my mavic air was injured
and I got address: DJI Europe B.V. RMA Department Daelderweg 21,6361 HK NUTH
but I sent to GLS parcel delivery to this address: DJI Europe B.V. RMA Department Barendreccht 2992 LA Bijdorp-Oos 6.
I hope there is no big trouble and that my machine can be improved.
My package arrived according to GLS.
Can I send information about my mavic air machine?
DJI Care case number: CAS-2613401-S8Q8W7

Look forward to their response.

popovicsmarcell10@gmail.com

Popovics Marcell
from Hungary
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JPyULQMVHAG2 Posted at 1-11 08:49
I completed the Online Repair Request because my mavic air was injured
and I got address: DJI Europe B.V. RMA Department Daelderweg 21,6361 HK NUTH
but I sent to GLS parcel delivery to this address: DJI Europe B.V. RMA Department Barendreccht 2992 LA Bijdorp-Oos 6.

Hi Popovics Marcell, we have sent you the shipping label of UPS when the case was created, but it seems you didn't ship with it. May I have the shipping label of the GLS Parcel?
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules