1005 5 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb8b222f3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Sweden

PC , Win 10 , Dji Assistant 2

Tried multiple usb cabels an none can get the software to identify Mavic connected. Also tried multiple usb ports with no sucess.

Any tips on how to get this to work !

Do I need to be able to connect to the drone ?

2017-7-27
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
India

Hi,

Steps:  

First, run Assi2 in ADMINISTRATOR mode.
2nd,  plug the cable to the AC, plug the cable in the computer USB, then turn the AC on. You will hear a beep from the computer like it found a new hardware then it you should see the icon for the MP.

Let us know!

2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

First please check if you can scan the files from the drone, if you can read the pictures and videos from the drone, please try the steps that @dronist mentioned.
Or if it still not works, please leave me your email address, I'll send you a driver to try.
2017-7-27
Use props
fansb8b222f3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Sweden

Hi how do I scan the files from the drone ? If you ment its on the mem card it's confirmed.
my email is johanvarmdo123@gmail.com if you think I could try additional driver.
Thanks for the support on this
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansb8b222f3 Posted at 2017-7-28 00:01
Hi how do I scan the files from the drone ? If you ment its on the mem card it's confirmed.
my email is johanvarmdo123@gmail.com if you think I could try additional driver.

When you connect the drone to the computer, you can read the removable disk files of the drone on "This PC" if it is connecting correctly.  
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansb8b222f3 Posted at 2017-7-28 00:01

And I had uploaded the Driver to Dropbox which was a better way to access: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ickdktosoqbwly3/win10.rar?dl=0
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules