Spark stop to record
1629 6 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FabriceATW
New
United States

Hi there,

I got my sparke for couple of weeks now, new upadte correct some bugs like circle around is just perfect and seems not to loose connection evrey minute but I still have a big trouble:

Spark stop to record very often.

I got spark + remote + phone android (wifi connected)

For now I never fly more than 300 meters away from me in very good condition like yesterday a field in country side and he stop to record 4 times at 100 meters from me.

No pertubation beetwin spark and me.

I changed my SD card for a High speed brand new.

I wanted to buy a cable usb cable to connect my phone to the remote with.

Do you know if it's can give any benefit to connect Remote to phone via usb cable ?

Any idea ?

many thanks
2017-7-30
Use props
lafoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

Your phone is in fly-mode?
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Just to verify, are you in the US? Which WiFi were you connected to, 2.4G or 5.8G? Please refer to the video below to export the flight data and black box data for analysis. Thank you in advance.
2017-7-31
Use props
FabriceATW
New
United States

Hi there

My phone is not in fly mode when I use it with my spark.
Do I need to turn it on Fly mode  ?

My connection is 2.4G

I'm actually in California for couples of weeks

I export my datas as the video advice but all result are in Japanese because I bought my spark in Tokyo during my travel around the world.

Don't know what to do with.

2017-8-1
Use props
FabriceATW
New
United States

Hi there,

Don't know if could help anyone, but I resolve problem connecting my spark with micro USB cable to my android samsung.
No more problem.

Thanks
2017-8-9
Use props
Koshen_Bz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11877 ft
Ukraine

Facing same problem, when my spark is placed on ground it can record video for endless time, till the battery is dead, but in the air it records for 30 second and then stops! I need to jump in photo mode than back to video and start recording again. Sometimes even this way doesn't work, DJI GO 4 shows that there is no SD-card. Tried 3 different SD, same problem.

Any solutions?
2017-8-17
Use props
FabriceATW
New
United States

Hi there,

For my problem, it was because I loose connection with remote control, now they are connected by cable I don't have any problem with stop recording !
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules