The NewFirmware & Warranty
1279 9 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alsawad
lvl.1
United States

Hi guys,
     I'm new to this industry and I feel bad due to the experience that I have now and here is the story. I opened the box and try to do whole the steps for the setup of my drone and I found that :

1- No image transmission signal
2- No SD card
3- Gimble disconnected
4- Update failure on 56%

WHOLE THAT WITHOUT FLYING THE DRONE I called DJI and they did their best to solve the issue over the phone and we tried our best and No result. I create repair case on 7/27 and I didn't get the shipping label yet.  I'm now thinking about how much they gonna charge me because they will not fix the drone because I don't   proof of purchase and that stupid rules with Dji. I read so many issues whole over the internet and it seems people having an issue with ;

1- Firmware
2- Manufacturer issue especially with the issue above

Where it has to be covered without any proof of purchase even and the S/N and the time of activation and the flying record should prove all that.  DJI should take at least percent of responsibility and they know that software could crash the hardware sometimes. the last update making a lot of issues.

Please, everybody share this and we hope them to see it and solve our issue with

1- Firmware
2- Their requirement of the proof of purchase and they can consider something else like the S/N. some of us get their product as a gift and some of the people lost their receipt

There are manufactured issue it has to be fixed without any cost no matter what.  

2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alsawad, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product and service, local repair team will make thorough evaluation of the drone when it arrives, and then repair or replacement and the expense will be decided then.
We will check the serial number firstly if you could not provide the proof of purchase. Please leave me with the case number,I will check the status and send the shipping label to you as soon as possible.
2017-7-30
Use props
alsawad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-30 19:01
Alsawad, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product and service, local repair team will make thorough evaluation of the drone when it arrives, and then repair or replacement and the expense will be decided then.
We will check the serial number firstly if you could not provide the proof of purchase. Please leave me with the case number,I will check the status and send the shipping label to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your respond

My case # CAS-838769-G5B5H0 and I got the label on Monday also my drone already delivered to you guys today. Hope you try to help me out to have the drone repair under warranty and you can check the Serial Number.

My email : alsawad.aa@live.com  
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

alsawad Posted at 2017-8-2 12:13
Thanks for your respond

My case # CAS-838769-G5B5H0 and I got the label on Monday also my drone already delivered to you guys today. Hope you try to help me out to have the drone repair under warranty and you can check the Serial Number.

The drone is covered by warranty, local team will fix and ship it out as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
2017-8-2
Use props
alsawad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-2 23:54
The drone is covered by warranty, local team will fix and ship it out as soon as possible, please wait patiently.

Thank you so much. I got the email yesterday.

Could you please send me the information of the warranty for my drone to my email? like when it starts and ends?   
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

alsawad Posted at 2017-8-3 07:52
Thank you so much. I got the email yesterday.

Could you please send me the information of the warranty for my drone to my email? like when it starts and ends?

I'm sorry that we don't have working email address to send you email, warranty period has been PMed, please check.
2017-8-3
Use props
alsawad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-3 23:18
I'm sorry that we don't have working email address to send you email, warranty period has been PMed, please check.

Thanks

Could you please if you can try to speed up the process of the repair and the shipping back because I'm done with my classes and planning to go back home for vacation?
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

alsawad Posted at 2017-8-6 18:34
Thanks

Could you please if you can try to speed up the process of the repair and the shipping back because I'm done with my classes and planning to go back home for vacation?

No problem, I have forwarded your request to local team to speed up the process, hope you will receive it very soon.
2017-8-6
Use props
alsawad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-6 21:14
No problem, I have forwarded your request to local team to speed up the process, hope you will receive it very soon.

Really up to date nothing happen and until now it didn't finish. It seems they gonna take longer what i thought  
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

alsawad Posted at 2017-8-8 18:47
Really up to date nothing happen and until now it didn't finish. It seems they gonna take longer what i thought

Sorry for the late response, the drone has been shipped out, shipping label will be PM you.
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules