RC connection issue with AC
560 4 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jad R
New
Lebanon

Hello,

Since updating to the new firmware (26/7/2017) the RC disconnected from the AC and now it is not connecting anymore.
(tried the normal connection procedure by clicking three buttons on the remote and clicking the AC buttom for 3 sec but no connection was established)

Any thoughts...

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please refer to the link below to re-link them for several times? If it is the same, please try to press and hold the power button of the drone for 3 seconds when it is on, see if you can hear a beep or not.
2017-8-2
Use props
Jad R
New
Congo Republic

The same thing happened again!! I installed the new firmware today and now the RC doesn't connect to the AC. i followed the process of the video exactly and nothing changed still no connection.
but noticed something that when i push the button on the AC for 3 sec and it beeps once then push the remote and starts beeping, the remote keeps beeping the AC stops blinking red
any thoughts ??  
2017-8-30
Use props
Jad R
New
Congo Republic

I would like to add that I am updating the RC and the AC separately. so i connect to the RC via wifi and update then disconnect and press the AC button 9 sec then connect to it via wifi also then update it. and this is where the problem occurs and no more connection between AC and RC
2017-8-30
Use props
Jad R
New
Congo Republic

that's the problem
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules