Refurbished
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Would you trust a refurbished P4 sold by DJI?

Thank you,

2017-8-2
Use props
PimpDawg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

No.      
2017-8-2
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

anyone here purchased a refurbished before?
2017-8-3
Use props
microlinux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2576972 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've purchased a few refurbs. They look and and operate like new. I've heard the same sentiment from many people.

Regardless of whether you purchase new or refurb, there's always a chance of something being awry. Either way, refurbs come with a full warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer.
2017-8-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I bought a refurbished P_4  several months ago and it has worked great, other than the range . It really doesn't go much further than the P3S. Looked brand new out of the box.
2017-8-3
Use props
BigJay
New
United States

I just got a refurb for P3S. Tried to buy the DJI Care like I was told I would be able to and wasn't able. Not remotely amused at the total inability to contact anyone, seriously thinking of returning the drone.
2017-8-4
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

If you're happy flying a drone that someone might have screwed in the ground then fine.

For the difference in money and your own safety, spend the bucks and get yourself a new machine so you know the history of your drone. Only you are responsible should it injure someone from a factory defect and not the seller. I'm not saying you should not buy a used machine, but at least for myself, I would want to know the last owner and the history and the drones history if that were possible.  

The part that bothers me with the DJI warranty is you might send your machine for repair and end up with someone else's drone and their problems, remember guys, the tech's at the repair facility are not going to test the machine in a "Real World" inviorment.

Regards. Mike
2017-8-4
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

I purchased a P4 refurb from Newegg back in April.    I have almost 50 hours flight time and no issues whatsoever.

Very happy with my purchase and Zero regrets.
2017-8-4
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Knowing the history of the drone is great, but if you ever send your brand new drone in for warranty repair, you're going to get someone else's refurb anyway.  You might as well save the cash and start out with one, all other things being equal.  And you're going to get the same sh1tty software either way.
2017-8-4
Use props
fans58afe77c
New
Flight distance : 4646 ft
United States

I recently bought a refurb p3s and I can't get farther than about 30 ft up or away from me before the rc loses contact. I've tried reconnecting the rc, downgrading the firmware, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, calibrating everything, flying without a phone or tablet, disabling beginner mode, and bought a signal booster, and still can't fly very far at all. It really sucks!
2017-8-10
Use props
embayweather
Second Officer
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Bought a P3Pro refurb last October and it has been great. Not a single problem caused by the aircraft. I wold say do it without a seconds thought.
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules