ReInstal new Firmware in RC should solve I would say ALL errors
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

Hi. My drone was kept in his box for the last 2 week following many error occured (i.e. ESC, Compass, Battery, Lost video signal ...etc,  since I update to the new and the last version of the firmware P3P_FW_V01.11.0020.bin. I than try to re-install the firmware 1.9.2 in the RC which is part in this last update (Remote Controler) but was unable to do so. Many messages on DJI Forum were saying to try a different USB stick or/and micro sd card but nothing was working. But I think I found the solution. I want to share with you folks today that I was able to re-instal the new firmware version 1.9.2 in the RC and everything came back normal with just 1 error messge when ready to fly, showed there was no GPS signal but this warning desepears few seconds later while having 15 satellites linked to my drone. When come the time to start the drone (motors), everything went very good (finally). Connection between the drone and the remote is not a problem now. Before I was able to make them in connection but while trying to strat the drone, nothing was happening and after turning drone and remote On & Off a few times, I was able to start the motors and fly but there was alot of messages poping up into the screen of my iphone. This was frustrating without knowing what was going on with this new firmware apparently being updated in the P3P (Phantone 3 Professional) and my RC (Remote Control). Since few days, I was trying to re-install the firmeware 1.9.2 in the RC but after 5 minutes the light on the RC was still red (its suppose to be blue when updating with bips) and the update (P3P_FW_V01.11.0020.bin in my sd card which was in the usb stick lodged behind the RC in the usb slot) was ignored.

Here's what I did today step by step: I first connect my iphone to my RC. As soon I log the apps DJI Go, put your finguer at the top right corner for 5 second and release. You will than see What version you have and be able to choice a lower version to downgrade the firmware. Try 1.8.0 but you will be probably not able to download it. If so, try the next one version 1.6.0 and it should download. After install the version 1.6.0. As soon you will hit ''install'', the RC light will turn blue meaning it is uploading and install the update your choose. For me when I reach 97% complete, it failed but I hit again install and the process started again and updated successful at 100%, showing at the end ''please do a restart of your RC and I did. As soon you will do a restart, a prompt message will indicate that a new firmware version is requered. From there, use the link ''download'' and let the update install when prompt to do so. It will again ask you to do a restart. DO it, turn on your drone and everything should work finally fine like it was before ! That what happening with me today. I use my drone as normaly all the day. I didn't put any picture to show you how to do it but let me know if my step are not clear enought. Whish you the same luck !!! Let me know if this work with you.
2017-8-5
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

I am lost...
2017-8-5
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

I am using a Panthom 3 Pro with the apps DJI Go. What i want to say is if you get lots of error messages i.e. ESC error, Battery low, Lost video signal.... after upgrading to the last update firmware which came out around July 6, you will need to re install the firmware in your remote (RC) and this will solve the issue.
2017-8-6
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

Because in the first time something went wrong so re-instal it a second time in the remote control. It should fix the problem (many error poping in your screen like esc error, imu, low battery, lost video signal...ect).
2017-8-6
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

could you tell me where i can find an older RC firmware?
2017-8-7
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

Plug your iphone or android phone into your RC. Turn your RC On. In your phone, open the app DJI Go and in the app at the top right corner, touch your finger over the 3 lines there and hold your tuch at least for 5 second and release your finger from there. A menu should appear and you will be able to see the version you are on, on the left screen. In the middle should appear all last version. Try to download 1.8 but it will be denied. Follow what i wrote in previous message of this thread. Let me know how it works.
2017-8-7
Use props
dewein
Second Officer
Flight distance : 157746 ft
United States

You should include "Phantom 3" in the title.  Regarding "ALL" problems... Unless you have the RC for the P4P+ your statement only addresses a fraction of the problems we are having.  No offense intended.  I'm just sayin...
2017-8-7
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

dewein Posted at 2017-8-7 07:33
You should include "Phantom 3" in the title.  Regarding "ALL" problems... Unless you have the RC for the P4P+ your statement only addresses a fraction of the problems we are having.  No offense intended.  I'm just sayin...

I very appreciate your comment. I just try to help people in this thread here and want to share that after re- installing the firmware in the RC ''for me'' this solve the majority of the error messages. For the title, I didn't include Panthom 3 because it fall on behalf the main tile ''Panthom 3/Adv''.

PS: I am not a technician just a regular user who try to help others.
2017-8-7
Use props
nmiller67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 559117 ft
United States

Adepto Posted at 2017-8-7 05:32
could you tell me where i can find an older RC firmware?

This video on YouTube will show you how to downgrade your RC update.  I downgraded and then powered everything off and then when in DJI Go App it said there was a new update I updated back to the latest and it did appear to help but still trying things out to be sure.

2017-8-7
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

nmiller67, thank you very much to post this video, which is very helpfull !!
2017-8-7
Use props
fans0d4c0238
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237644 ft
United States

I just got a new controller (for P3P) from DJI last week and im STILL having problems. followed all the instructions verbatim, no good. Watched this video and my current version remote is: 1.1.8 rollback not supported. So theres nothing to choose from. The error im getting from the overall status is: !Remote Controller Requires Upgrade. Its also telling me that controller does not support DJI GO Firmware update. Download Firmware v1.3.20 using a usb at http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/download/. Why is it telling me to download inspire-1 firmware when i have a Phantom 3 professional? And also nowhere do I see v1.3.20????? I havent flown since JULY! This is killing me!!!
2017-9-21
Use props
Hervé G.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42933 ft
France

Hello

When I press 5 seconds on the input screen, I quickly see the firmware page but the screen turns white and then returns to the home page ... Where is the problem? Thank you
2017-9-22
Use props
Hervé G.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42933 ft
France

Hervé G. Posted at 2017-9-22 03:27
Hello

When I press 5 seconds on the input screen, I quickly see the firmware page but the screen turns white and then returns to the home page ... Where is the problem? Thank you

All is ok with my phone, thank's
2017-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules