Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Dear Admin(s),
I have a few issues I need to solve on my Inspire2 and before it gets super messy, I hope we can fix it.

I recently had a accident with my I2. It was sent in and both the Airframe (09YDE150041023,) and X5S (0ABDDL22030162) were "Supposed" to be covered by DJI Refresh. It's a bit complex, but I will try to explain:

1) I originally purchased the refresh plan for an Airframe (09YADDA70020300  Agreement No.: UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08) and X5S on a brand new I2  ( 0ABDDL22030289 agreement: UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08).
This I2 and camera were replaced entirely by DJI due to hardware failure (Fell from the sky) and DJI's own warranty covered it, without having to use DJI Refresh

2) My DJI Refresh was mistakenly NOT Trasferred by DJI to the new Airframe and X5S

3) I actually had a small accident on the new aircraft (09YDE150041023) and X5S (0ABDDL22030162) and sent it in for repairs, but since DJI did not link it to the original DJI Refresh, they could not match it.
We decided to sort this out, but since it was taking too long, I just decided to pay the invoice and not use DJI Refresh.

PROBLEMS:

1) I need the NEWEST (Just got shipped back) Airframe (09YDE580041359) and X5S (0ABDDL22030162) to be linked to the original DJI Refresh plan (UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08 and UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08). I still have 2 incidents left, since the 1st was DJI's hardware failure and covered by you and
the 2nd one was paid by me because I did not want to wait.

2) Like the previous time, DJI did NOT transer my ProRes License to the new craft, therefore I need that to be activated ASAP.
Original ProRes Order No.: 0398821039130

3) I also have another issue (Piece of hardware missing), but I am trying to solve it with DJI EU support, otherwise this will need to be added to this list.

Please look into this and let's try to solve it ASAP. I know it's messy, but it's the result of a chain of unsolved issues.
Thanks for the swift support,
M.
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Elektrica, I've checked the DJI Care Refresh with UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08, the serial number is associated with is  0ABDDL22030162. You can also check the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
No records were found with your three serial numbers of aircraft, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new serial number and case number, they will assist to transfer.

For license, would you please provide me the case number? I will feedback to local repair team to get it addressed.
2017-8-11
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 01:20
Elektrica, I've checked the DJI Care Refresh with UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08, the serial number is associated with is  0ABDDL22030162. You can also check the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
No records were found with your three serial numbers of aircraft, please send email to  with the old and new serial number and case number, they will assist to transfer.

Hi, most recent incident: CAS-809039-Z5Z3V5 (July)
Previous incident:  CAS-485393-W7H9Q5 (March)

I will write support, but it seems that they're not much reactive, which is why I paid the invoice rather waiting for the problem to be solved (It was taking too long). DJI Support EU was very helpful, but the problem wasn't completely solved
2017-8-11
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 01:20
No records were found with your three serial numbers of aircraft, please send email to  with the old and new serial number and case number, they will assist to transfer.

Hi, I just added the case numbers to the whole story (Which is getting more and more complex due to the fact that DJI does not seem to update records for Airframes and X5s, nor licenses like ProRes when you switch aircraft. This seems to happen each and every time).

Anyway, here's the updated information with every possible details I can think of. It was emailed, like you suggested, to DJI:

Hi,
I have a few issues I need to solve on my Inspire2 and before it gets super messy, I hope we can fix it.

I recently had a accident with my I2. It was sent in and both the Airframe (09YDE150041023,) and X5S (0ABDDL22030162) were "Supposed" to be covered by DJI Refresh. It's a bit complex, but I will try to explain:

1) I originally purchased the refresh plan for an Airframe (09YADDA70020300  Agreement No.: UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08) and X5S on a brand new I2  ( 0ABDDL22030289 agreement: UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08).
This I2 and camera were replaced entirely by DJI due to hardware failure (Fell from the sky) and DJI's own warranty covered it, without having to use DJI Refresh
CAS-485393-W7H9Q5 (March)

2) My DJI Refresh was mistakenly NOT Trasferred by DJI to the new Airframe and X5S

3) I actually had a small accident on the new aircraft (09YDE150041023) and X5S (0ABDDL22030162) and sent it in for repairs, but since DJI did not link it to the original DJI Refresh, they could not match it. CAS-809039-Z5Z3V5 (July)
We decided to sort this out, but since it was taking too long, I just decided to pay the invoice and not use DJI Refresh.

PROBLEMS:

1) I need the NEWEST (Just got shipped back) Airframe (09YDE580041359) and X5S (0ABDDL22030162) to be linked to the original DJI Refresh plan (UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08 and UOEG4WQAYNSK3F08). I still have 2 incidents left, since the 1st was DJI's hardware failure and covered by you and
the 2nd one was paid by me because I did not want to wait.

2) Like the previous time, DJI did NOT transer my ProRes License to the new craft, therefore I need that to be activated ASAP.
Original ProRes Order No.: 0398821039130

3) I also have another issue (Piece of hardware missing), but I am trying to solve it with DJI EU support, otherwise this will need to be added to this list.

Please look into this and let's try to solve it ASAP. I know it's messy, but it's the result of a chain of unsolved issues.
Thanks for the swift support,
M.
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elektrica Posted at 2017-8-11 02:53
Hi, I just added the case numbers to the whole story (Which is getting more and more complex due to the fact that DJI does not seem to update records for Airframes and X5s, nor licenses like ProRes when you switch aircraft. This seems to happen each and every time).

Anyway, here's the updated information with every possible details I can think of. It was emailed, like you suggested, to DJI:

Sorry for the trouble that has been caused.
Please contact djicare@dji.com for transfer DJI Care Refresh.
For license transfer, I have escalated to local repair team to assist, we will try our best to get it addressed as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-11
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 03:48
Please contact  for transfer DJI Care Refresh.
For license transfer, I have escalated to local repair team to assist, we will try our best to get it addressed as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.

Dear Mindy, for the record, the new cinecore SN is: 0A0LDCG0030016 This is the new Aircraft. I would really appreciate if it got transferred so I could use it during the weekend. I wrote every email you suggested, but I have not heard back from anyone.
2017-8-11
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 03:48
Please contact  for transfer DJI Care Refresh.

Hi, no feedback as of yet on the ProRes license, nor any news regarding the DJI Refresh transfer...I wrote to everyone you suggested.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elektrica Posted at 2017-8-12 00:39
Hi, no feedback as of yet on the ProRes license, nor any news regarding the DJI Refresh transfer...I wrote to everyone you suggested.

I'm so sorry that it is weekend at the moment, the response may be delayed, could you please wait until Monday?
2017-8-12
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-12 03:22
I'm so sorry that it is weekend at the moment, the response may be delayed, could you please wait until Monday?

Dear Mindy, It's Monday and the ProRes license transfer has not been addressed yet. Someone wrote me about the transfer of DJI Refresh to the new Airframe and Camera, but nothing on the license.
Thanks,
M.
2017-8-14
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-12 03:22

Hi Mindy, still nothing on both fronts.
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elektrica Posted at 2017-8-14 06:29
Dear Mindy, It's Monday and the ProRes license transfer has not been addressed yet. Someone wrote me about the transfer of DJI Refresh to the new Airframe and Camera, but nothing on the license.
Thanks,
M.

These two issues are handled by two different teams, I have pushed local repair team to help with the license transfer, hope it will get addressed soon.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules