Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connected to Mavic Pro but no live view
60 3 2017-8-11 11:24:27
foomatthew
Beginner
United Kingdom

Hello there.

I took delivery yesterday of a set of DJI Goggles to go with my new Mavic Pro I purchased the day before.

I ensured all firmware was up to date on the Mavic Pro, handset , mobile app and goggles.  However no matter how many times I try, there is no actual live view feed from my drone to the goggles.  They show as connected no problem but still no feed whatsoever.  All I see is the DJI background wallpaper when you first switch it on along with the arrow of the position of the drone and everything else except the actual footage.

I also have a Phantom 4 which I have tried with the wired method but this is still the same.  All connected but no feed whatsoever.

Does anyone have any ideas on this>  I apologise if it is something so simple but I have been trying all day today to see some sort of live feed but nothing.

Kind regards

Matthew
2017-8-11 11:24:27
Use props
fans2c915780
Beginner
Singapore

Hi Matthew, I just got the same problem.
4 days ago
Use props
fans2c915780
Beginner
Singapore

Hi Matthew, I just got the same problem. Bought last wednesday and same problem come out. If I find an answer I'll share here.
4 days ago
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator
China

The mobile/tablet have live view, right? This tutorial video might be helpful, please have a try:
4 days ago
Use props
Advanced
Bold Text Color Picture Add Link Emoticon
Verif code Change one

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next