2785 5 2017-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
foomatthew
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75682 ft
United Kingdom

Hello there.

I took delivery yesterday of a set of DJI Goggles to go with my new Mavic Pro I purchased the day before.

I ensured all firmware was up to date on the Mavic Pro, handset , mobile app and goggles.  However no matter how many times I try, there is no actual live view feed from my drone to the goggles.  They show as connected no problem but still no feed whatsoever.  All I see is the DJI background wallpaper when you first switch it on along with the arrow of the position of the drone and everything else except the actual footage.

I also have a Phantom 4 which I have tried with the wired method but this is still the same.  All connected but no feed whatsoever.

Does anyone have any ideas on this>  I apologise if it is something so simple but I have been trying all day today to see some sort of live feed but nothing.

Kind regards

Matthew
2017-8-11
Use props
fans2c915780
New
Flight distance : 51352 ft
Singapore

Hi Matthew, I just got the same problem.
2017-8-12
Use props
fans2c915780
New
Flight distance : 51352 ft
Singapore

Hi Matthew, I just got the same problem. Bought last wednesday and same problem come out. If I find an answer I'll share here.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The mobile/tablet have live view, right? This tutorial video might be helpful, please have a try:
2017-8-12
Use props
Bosco5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5056 ft
United States

What ever came of this thread?  I am having the same problem.  The goggles are linked.  I have all menu functions on the goggles, and I can even launch the Mavic using the on-screen launch in the goggles, but I have no live feed.  All firmware and DJI Go4 app is current.  I have re-linked the Mavic to the Goggles more than 10 times now with the same result.  Are my goggles broken, or are the instructions not clear and something else has to be done?  Please help as I have spent several hours at this with no success, and I am wanting to take the goggles out for a flight in the morning.
2017-11-25
Use props
Don Knowlton
New
United States

The video was not helpful.
My solution was to downgrade and re-upgrade the Goggles firmware with DJI Assistant 2 (from the DJI official site)
I hope that helps
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules