Phantom 4 controller
479 3 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Towmanofba
New
United States

I am having issues with the controller.  Every time I start the DJI GO 4 app it starts normal.  As soon as I turn on the controller it redirects me to the DJI Go app and shows I have a Inspire 1 drone ( I have a Phantom 4).  On the conroller it powers on with just 1 push of the button instead of the normal 2 pushes.  The light on the controller is a light green.  I have tried using C1, C2 and shutter (button closest to antenna) and nothing works.  The only button the works is the power button.  If I disconnect the controller from the tablet then I get the notice that there is a firmware upgrade but as soon as I reconect it sends me to the DJI Go app.  I have also tried the Assistant 2 but it won't show the controller. I'm at a loss.  Any help would be appreciated.
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide a short video about this issue? Are you able to check the firmware version of the RC on the APP? Please tell me what is the current firmware version. Can you use the RC to control the drone? When did this issue start? Did anything happen before?
2017-8-13
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There may be some information on this other post you  may find useful, sounds like a very similar problem:- http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D368%26typeid%3D368
2017-8-13
Use props
Towmanofba
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-13 02:20
Could you please provide a short video about this issue? Are you able to check the firmware version of the RC on the APP? Please tell me what is the current firmware version. Can you use the RC to control the drone? When did this issue start? Did anything happen before?

When I start the dji go 4 app it starts normally.  As soon as I turn the controller on it tells me that I need to use the dji go app because it thinks that I have a inspire 1 controller attached and then I can't do anything else.  I cannot do anything with the drone.  The issue started 2 days ago when I was getting ready to fly.  I
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules