Map issue
550 9 2017-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony (Alvin)
New
Flight distance : 479 ft
United States

The map/location has Chinese writing one it. And the pay is all grey no roads or image. Anyone else have this problem?  And I can't find/download any Usa maps. It's all Chinese. Can someone help?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2017-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to reset the RC and check again: Settings--system settings--Backup&Reset–Factory data Reset
2017-8-13
Use props
Hans Osterberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3077 ft
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-13 00:03
I would recommend you to reset the RC and check again: Settings--system settings--Backup&Reset–Factory data Reset

I had the same problem with the maps (only Chinese maps) and I did the reset you suggest but after the reboot of the remote controller it ask me to login again but after the reset it lost the network connections so its not possible to login to the account, how do I connect to the local network again?
2017-8-13
Use props
Hans Osterberg
lvl.1
Sweden

Hans Osterberg Posted at 2017-8-13 00:31
I had the same problem with the maps (only Chinese maps) and I did the reset you suggest but after the reboot of the remote controller it ask me to login again but after the reset it lost the network connections so its not possible to login to the account, how do I connect to the local network again?

How do I reset the RC? is there a hardware reset?
2017-8-13
Use props
Hans Osterberg
lvl.1
Sweden

Hans Osterberg Posted at 2017-8-13 00:39
How do I reset the RC? is there a hardware reset?

OK, I found it and now I got the EU maps....
2017-8-13
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

Funny I have the same problem here in China...
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Go to Settings--System Settings--WiFi, turn it on, then you'll be able to connect the RC to your local WiFi network, As for the Reset, please refer to the steps what Susan suggested to reset it.
2017-8-13
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Slide down the top of your screen and you will see wifi connections.
2017-8-13
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
United States

Hans Osterberg Posted at 2017-8-13 01:41
OK, I found it and now I got the EU maps....

once you get EU maps, click the location home button and it should take you where ur approx location is
2017-8-13
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
United States

Rest your controller  Settings--system settings--Backup&Reset–Factory data Reset
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules