Phantom P3 4K (Refurbished)- $404 Shipped @ Newegg - Good Deal?
877 2 2017-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stigy
lvl.1

United States

After doing a lot of resarch I have decided that some variant of the DJI Phantom 3 will be my first (non-cheapo Amazon) drone purchase.

Today, Newegg has the DJI Phantom 3 4K (Refurbished) on sale for $429 today and there currently is a deal for $25 of $200+ if you use Mastercard MasterPass. The Phantom P3 Standard was just $349 last week which I wish I would’ve jumped on, but does anyone know how his compares in price to previous deals?

Is it worth buying at this price or should I wait a bit to see what other sales happen over the next few weeks?

Link for reference -- https://m.newegg.com/products/9SIAAWD5XG4306

2017-8-14
Use props
Sunny D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70883 ft
  • >>>
United States

The p3s has been $349 on newegg twice in the last 3 months. Likely again this season if you're not in a big hurry.
2017-8-14
Use props
graves_clay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8363 ft
United States

I got a p3s refurb with a bad camera gimbal from the factory. Shipped the drone in for repair, and now DJI is pressing me for a refund instead of repairing it, or sending a replacement, while at the same time the tracking on my shipment has gone into a black hole. I would not buy from an online retailer, I would go brick and mortar where you can actually talk to a person if there is an issue.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules