Battery Faulty?
760 5 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vik
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So i purcahsed a used drone from a exchange shop here in the UK. It was listed as A grade which generally means almost new with very little wear on the item.

The Drone arrvied yesterday and the first thing i did was to charge the battery, when i plugged the charger in straight away i noticed that when charging the battery the led lights will cycle through but LED 3 was not lit up. I left the battery to charge fully to see what happened as i had to pop out for a hour anyway.

after about a hour the battery lights were off when i got home, so i did the test by pressing the power button for 5 seconds but only 3 of the 4 LED turned solid green with LED no3 not lightining up at all.

Does this mean the battery is faulty? I am planning to return the drone back to the supplier probably tomorrow once i get a email confirmation from them.

I am attaching photo of the battery.

I tried to google this issue but could not find anything hence my post here.

Thanks for your help...

IMG_20170814_220049.jpg
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Looks like the LED 3 is faulty, you may need to contact the shop, send it back for a replacement.
2017-8-15
Use props
Zsolti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

It is probably only a faulty led light, but you should return it just in case
2017-8-15
Use props
Neon Euc
Banned
Flight distance : 1018110 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-8-15
Use props
Vik
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks guys for replying, yes it could be just the LED but i would not want to risk flying seeing as i paid money to have a fresh working battery. So annoyed as i was looking fwd to flying the drone this weekend...i guess the i will have to wait little longer.

Thanks once again...
2017-8-15
Use props
Drone-Mike
lvl.4

United Kingdom

One faulty battery isn't worth risking the entire drone! Take it back.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules