what to expect from "summer sale" campaign?
524 3 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ionel
lvl.1
Romania

Just noticed on the store that there is a banner for each product.
For example for Mavic pro that I want to buy says "we've got the perfect deal to make your Mavic Pro unstoppable".
Problem is I don't have yet a mavic pro, so I'm not sure what should I expect as a new buyer.
Problem is a little more complicated, as I'll be in US as a tourist from 17th to 25th and don't know if I can order to be shipped at the hotel I'll be staying at.

SO... big question is should I stick to original plan to just get first day a mavic pro/m pro fly more combo and hopefully have enough time to RTFM to fly it on the eclipse day (I'm tabula rasa about flying a drone), or wait until 22th and hope for a better price or more accessories in the standard price?

Thank you and sorry for my non-native english.

2017-8-15
Use props
el pelo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236768 ft
United States

I wouldn't count on getting it shipped to a hotel. I could barely get it to my house...DJI has crazy restrictions on shipping.

You could pick one up at a Best Buy.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It's maybe difficult to decide at this moment. I would suggest you to prepare in advance so that your travel will not be affected.
2017-8-17
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

As suggested above, head over to Best Buy and purchase one there while you're here on vacation; kill two birds with one stone.
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules