Australia

How do you download edited video from control unit to your computer
2017-8-16
Use props
Steve Slechta
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31276 ft
United States

A couple of ways.    One, you should have a cable with that drone that you can connect from drone to PC/Laptop. Power on the drone and copy the files.

Two, you can take out the SD card from the drone and put it into a reader if you have one and plug that into your PC/laptop.
2017-8-16
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

It sounds to me like he was asking about "edited" video. I'm just guessing, but wonder if he wants the edited video from the DJI-Go app instead. The sd-card would not have any edited video, just the original footage. The edited footage is on the phone, tablet...or whatever mobile device he is using correct? Just use your usb cord and connect your device to the computer. I think from your app you can "share" or "Save" your edited video. I am not 100% sure, because I don't use the editor, but seems I tried it once or twice some time back. Unless they have changed it.
2017-8-16
Use props
Steve Slechta
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31276 ft
United States

Thanks for the clarification Ricardo. Missed the "edited" part.
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

For IOS devices, you can save the edited video to your device and export it from your local photos. As for Android devices, you can find it from here: DJI/DJI.PILOT/VIDEOEDITOR/PRODUCTION
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules