662 3 2017-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Things that I think are missing on DJI Go for Mavic:

* Point of interest. I think it would be nice to have options to offset the point of interest object, just by adding to sliders, one for up and down and another for left or right. This way, we would be able to positon the scene better, instead of just having the target on the center always.

* Waypoints mode needs more love. It is missing an option to edit each waypoints, allowing us to set point of interest and give some action to them. Something like take a picture for

example, rotate the gimbal or just keep recording video.
Also, option to rename waypoints missions.
And perhaps allow us to prepare a missions offline. But before flying it, it should request for a first flight anyway. Something like asking us if we want to review the recorded

waypointing mission, and if we choose OK, we should go to each waypoint and click on save.

* Option to set start recording on take off. Maybe a message asking if we want to start recording.

* Option to switch to ATTI mode. This would allow us to train with this mode, and to learn how to control the drone on this mode. Just imagine that while flying, that it looses all gps and switch to ATTI mode, and the pilot doesn't know how to fly that way... Probably, several fly aways and strange behaviour, comes from the drone changing to this mode, and the pilot going crazy try to control it.

2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for the feedback, for the recording when taking off option, I think you can start recording before taking off will also help. Besides, as you can see there on 2 modes on the RC, it would more likely to be a hardware issue, but I'll forward your request to our engineers. Hope we will optimize and have more functions for the drone.
2017-8-17
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Very good points of view and sugestions.
2017-8-17
Use props
Helotes Spark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42671 ft
United States

As the decibel levels would undoubtedly be an issue, i wonder whether the capability of two-way audio communication would be an option?  As I see the explosion of participants with the DroneUp app due to Hurricane Harvey, I think that may be a useful option on future drones.  
2017-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules