Which landing pad should I choose for the Spark?
1677 2 2017-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 72825 ft
Portugal

Hello there!

I've been using a regular landing pad for my Spark, like the ones that are used for the Mavic and Phantom. When there's slight to moderate wind, I need to make adjustments to the spark position as it's landing, and it's not always that easy to make it land right in the middle, so the extra size of the landing pad is much welcome.

Still, this landing pad is considerably heavier than other smaller pads. What do you think about the small ground landing pad? And what about the palm landing pad? I can't imagine how it would be easy to land a spark with a palm landing pad.

Thanks!

Spark-Mini-Palm-Landing-Pad-helipad-Landing-Field-Parking-Apron-for-DJI-SPARK-Ma.jpg
SP-TJP06 (3)-800x800.jpg
2017-8-20
Use props
fansa7dc5944
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I would prefer propeller guards and do Palm Launch/Landing for Spark. Only Spark can do.
2017-8-20
Use props
Indi91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103973 ft

fansa7dc5944 Posted at 2017-8-20 16:42
I would prefer propeller guards and do Palm Launch/Landing for Spark. Only Spark can do.

I do this when i dont have a solid ground. And I always PalmLand . Its the best when you can bring it to where you are seated and just land on hand without having to move.
2017-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules