Crashed my mavic pro
815 5 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jlg
New
Flight distance : 74839 ft
Philippines

As of today I have crashed my drone 4 times. I crashed the drone 2 times because of hitting a tree. I hit the drone on a cement wall and it crashed on a cement surface at around 3 feet twice also. I would just like to know if I need to have it checked in a service center even if everything seems to be working fine. Thanks!
2017-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You should sync your flight to dji cloud and contact support@dji.com, contact a moderator here if you can they may get dji engineers to take a look at your log, before you ship it.
Hope it's ok.
2017-8-23
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

If you haven't already done so I'd recommend discarding the propellers that were in use at the time of the crashes and replacing them with new ones. I'd also recommend extra caution when flying for a while but no, if it still seems to be functioning correctly then I probably wouldn't encourage you to send it to DJI.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Did the drone hurt? Since the drone had been crashed for 4 times, I recommend contacting to our support: support@DJI.com  your case. It would be better to send the drone in for an overall checking.
2017-8-23
Use props
Jlg
New
Flight distance : 74839 ft
Philippines

As of now I changed the propellers but now I noticed it flying to the right and then if I steer it back to the left it will then drift to the left. I already sent it to DJI.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jlg Posted at 2017-8-23 19:17
As of now I changed the propellers but now I noticed it flying to the right and then if I steer it back to the left it will then drift to the left. I already sent it to DJI.

We'll take care of the drone after it arrived, should you have any further questions about this case, please provide us with the case number, we'd like to check it for you.
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules