iosd Mark II Data Viewer is NOT very User Friendly
5209 6 2014-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

I would like to be able to quickly and easily be able to review my flight logs from the iosd Mark II.
The current Data Viewer software is very difficult to understand and has a terrible user interface.

The program really needs a major UI Facelift.

2014-10-20
Use props
sergneri
lvl.1

United States

+1 - and some sort of time stamp as pulled from the GPS signal. GMT would be very, very useful.
2014-10-31
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

have a look at this video from my blog on RCG

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2198183
2014-10-31
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

Eirlink Posted at 2014-11-1 03:07
have a look at this video from my blog on RCG

Thanks.
I've watched the video before. It would be nice to have the data shown in an easier to understand format. A simple amps, volts, seconds, minutes, percentages readout would be much easier and quicker to read.  
2014-10-31
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

indeed. ive requested that it be easier to understand. hopefully software engineers will get around to it.
the hardware is already supplying the info so its only a matter of re designing the GUI
2014-10-31
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
United States

Eirlink Posted at 2014-11-1 06:33
indeed. ive requested that it be easier to understand. hopefully software engineers will get around  ...

Thanks..
I agree
2014-10-31
Use props
mic.mic
New

Ukraine

Need help urgently!
I am assembling dji 900 with fly system A2. I am trying to set up telemetry of IOSD Mark 2. I connected IOSD Mark 2 according to instruction and got the picture from the camera with telemetry on my monitor, but without fly data. None of the fly data parameters is displayed - voltage of the battery, height, distance etc. I tried to renew the version to the latest one, but the result was the same - nothing works. I took a new IOSD Mark 2 and it worked well at once, the telemetry is displayed as it should be. I tried to download the saved telemetry data to my computer and review them with the help of OSD Data View. I got Runtime error as a result. It was the same on various computers. Then I took the first non-working IOSD Mark 2 and downloaded telemetry data from it. When I tried to review them, the result was the same - Runtime error.
2014-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules