Phantom 2 Vision + V3 - Zero flights and motor problem
799 6 2015-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

Argentina

Dear, my name is Federico, I'm from Villa Carlos Paz, Cordoba, Argentina.
Buy a couple of days ago a phantom 2 vision plus v3.

Charge the batteries properly, install the app, synchronize with my S5, do the compass calibration and make engines run slightly, there my surprise, an engine fails. Micro cuts ago, apparently it works rpm q unless the other three and suddenly to zero and starts spinning again.
Attached link to the video:

In my ignorance I thought q could be solved by loading the new firmware, so did the latest version and nothing, the fault persists. The store where buy far more than 1200 km.
I made a great effort to buy it and I could not even make a flight.

I am very sad and even more disappointed, I appeal to your kindness if someone can help me solve this issue.
regards
2015-5-20
Use props
adrianjacobs
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Box it up and ship it back for a refund.  Inform your credit card company if that's how you paid for it.
2015-5-20
Use props
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

Do not try and fly it because it will crash. Contact the vender and see what they will do. The same thing happened with the first phantom I got but it was a lot worse. The vendor e-mail  me a prepaid return label and gave me a full refund including shipping.

After look at the video again looks like no red led is on that arm so a bad ESC. the only way to fix it is replace it.
2015-5-20
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

What mode do you have the RC in? Not sure I quite understand the issue. Connect the Phantom to the assistant software and ensure your RC is in mode 2 which places throttle control to the left stick. Also if the RC has the thumb wheel for gimbal control on the side make sure in the assistant software the RC is set for the upgraded version. A few months ago, I updated the firmware on my RC which defaulted it to Mode 1. The only thing I could do was start the motors and it acted like yours. Little did I know the throttle was on the right stick. Other than that I would contact DJI rather than drive 1200 kilos.
2015-5-20
Use props
info
New

Argentina

Raybro Posted at 2015-5-20 23:45
What mode do you have the RC in? Not sure I quite understand the issue. Connect the Phantom to the a ...

Raybro, Throttle is on the left stick. The Wheel for gimbal works fine for the camera.
2015-5-20
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

As the others have said, it needs to go back for a replacement. You've got something wrong (bad ESC) on the front right side
2015-5-20
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Appears that the motor controller is bad(ESC). See if your dealer will exchange it for you. If not ask for a refund. If you send it into DJI for repairs you are talking two months minimum. Good luck!
2015-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules