Phantom 1 and H3-3D
2829 15 2014-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djgas1
New
Flight distance : 76506 ft
Czechia

I want to use my P1 with H3-3D , how can i adjust speed of tilt movement-with original TX, because NAZA Asistant doesn´t has this option.....
2014-11-9
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

It's not recommended to use a H3-3D on phantom 1 as there is not a can port on the main board.
2014-11-9
Use props
djgas1
New
Czechia

I have upgrade on main board, but lot of people near to me using H3-3D with P1 with only one problem-impossible to set speed of tilt movement.....
2014-11-11
Use props
djgas1
New
Czechia

Why is important can port?i can add...
2014-11-11
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

The can port is used to do data communication with the flight controller.
What's more, the take-off weight of phanom 1 is not recommended to over 1000g.
2014-11-12
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

What's more, the take-off weight of phanom 1 is  recommended not over 1000g.
2014-11-12
Use props
eric.rouch
lvl.2

France

Why the speed control of tilt works fine with cheap gimbal with arduino controller and it's not wok  with h3-3d ?

Edited for content.  
2015-6-16
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

eric.rouch@alic Posted at 2015-6-16 21:09
Why the speed control of tilt works fine with cheap gimbal with arduino controller and it's not wok  ...

I have sent you a warning and edited your post.  Our staff was trying to assist you.  The fact that you refuse to follow their advice is not something that I can correct.  If you are not satisfied with the specification of the P1 then you should consider a more suitable craft with what you want to do.  The P1 has reached the end of its life and has been retired.  
2015-6-20
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Well Tahoe ed that is a troubling response.P1 being retired?
What is the life expectancy of my p2-v3?
Why is the life expectancy of each of your companies product not posted on the product or this website?
If it is I have missed it  please disregard the question.Thank You.
2015-6-22
Use props
SimplePanda
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I still have a P1 as a non-primary aircraft and it's modified heavily (including H3-3D, which works fine, by the way) but, honestly, it's 3 years old now and when it finally comes down out of the sky that'll be that. I'm not gonna stress about repairing it and i'll just salvage what parts work for something else.

I don't think we can reasonably assume DJI will support the P1 forever. They're shipping the P3 now, after all.

Also the Phantom series is very much the entry copter and would likely carry an equivalent support and warranty policy. If you look, the S800 appears to be still supported so pro products are getting a longer support policy than consumer ones.
2015-6-23
Use props
eric.rouch
lvl.2

Italy

I created my own subject and I have had no response. By cons I received an email asking me to contact the Regional seller.
I think the problem is not the phantom1 but the gcu h3 3d sold 160 euros to install a zenmuse h3-3d on phantom1. Your gcu does not communicate with the Gimbal and I Can not adjust the speed of the pitch but also the up and down angles. With a cheap gimbal  whitout gcu h3 3d I can adjust smoothing pitch and it works fine.

2015-6-24
Use props
CM17X
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1489554 ft
Colombia

Hi there, guys.
I hope this thread works for my question, I don't want to open a new one since there are some comments that sums up my questions.

A friend of mine got a second hand Phantom, with a Gopro Hero included (Just Hero;  the one with the non removable case). I'm not sure what kind of phanton it is, so I'll really appreciate if Yes, I understand can help me with that too. The model say it is P330D. It I'd the 1?

Also,  there is something that is stirring me,  as you can see in the picture attached, a cable (from what I read is a deceptive, is broken from the inside), the weird part is that I am able to fly it. Does it affect something?

I'm thinking about to buy him this craft, but I'm worry about the cable and the support from DJi,  will be I'm able to get spare parts in the future?  

Any help would be really appreciate!

IMAG0256~01.jpg
IMAG0256~01.jpg
2015-6-24
Use props
eric.rouch
lvl.2

France

I had the same problem, I had to change the radio receiver. This is a part that does not costvery expensive (+ _ $ 8). For against rest know which model you have remote control. I think this is a DJ6 for a phantom v1.1.1. ....

2015-6-26
Use props
eric.rouch
lvl.2

France

I think the problem is not the phantom1 but the gcu h3 3d sold 120 euros to install a zenmuse h3-3d on phantom1. Your gcu does not communicate with the Gimbal and I Can not adjust the speed of the pitch but also the up and down angles. With a cheap gimbal  whitout gcu h3 3d I can adjust smoothing pitch and it works fine. Have you a soluce dear DJI staff?

2015-6-30
Use props
eric.rouch
lvl.2

France

Hello everyone. What a pleasant surprise to see u. A new updated firmware of Naza Mv2et. Great finally can be adjusted .merci lot djee staff. M9oi who began to despair .I do not even think of buying a djee product.
2015-7-22
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-11-12 16:25
What's more, the take-off  ...

In the

PHANTOM_Quick_Start_Manual_v1.7_en.pdf it says... 1200g  ?

200g could make a difference.   
2015-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules