Light bridge and Phantom Vision 2 +
2059 4 2014-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexanderfrazao
New

Canada

Hey Everyone,
Quick question, can the lightbridge produce a video singal via the Phantom Vision 2 +
I want to use it for giving a TV broadcast truck a live signal of the camera shot that would be clean, (aka no text like speed and altitude readings).

Is this possible with the Vision 2 + ?
Thanks!

Alex
2014-11-10
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have a second ground unit as a slave, it should be possible.  I have not tried it with the V+ just the P2.  You can turn off the OSD on the monitor, be it master or slave.
2014-11-10
Use props
alexanderfrazao
New

Canada

What do you mean by slave?  At the moment, I use my smartphone (iPhone 5) to view the camera shots and change the Vision + camera settings.  I just wanted to know if I do get the light bridge, can I still control the camera settings and view the camera signal from my phone while sending an AV signal out of the light bridge unit that is a clean camera shot?

Thanks!

Alex
2014-11-10
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

alexanderfrazao Posted at 2014-11-11 11:45
What do you mean by slave?  At the moment, I use my smartphone (iPhone 5) to view the camera shots a ...

You will loose the P2V+ app features and acquire the Lightbridge app features.  No waypoints, no camera control.
2014-11-10
Use props
alexanderfrazao
New

Canada

When you say no camera control, does that means I can't take any stills, record video, or change the settings on the camera?  Can I still tilt up and down the camera?
2014-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules