no engine start
1284 6 2014-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
plrailman
New

France

hello everyone.
I'm totally new in the wonderfull world of drones.

i just built my first one and installes a naza lite with GPS on it
a use a Spectrum AR 610 as receiver and a Spectrum DX8 as radio.
i did plug everything as shown on the manual.
i did the setting through my laptop.
everything seems to respond and i can see my radio actions on the screen.
i also did preset a channel with a 3 positions switch for the flying mode.
when using this switch, i can see the led blinking (3red) in manual showing me the bad reception of my GPS as i'm Inside my home, when i switch in the middle position, the led flashes continuously orange and when in 3 position, i get a green red red signal.

but after that.....nothing. i try to find a way to start my engines......and nothing.
I did try the 4 différents combinations shown in the manual, nothing happends.
if anyone has a cule on my problem, i would appreciate the assistance.
best
Pascal.
2014-11-23
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok you have to make sure you have all channels going in the correct direction. Channels R, AL should all go left when stick go left. Channels TH, EL should go left when stick is pulled back.

Next, you have to make sure your U (fligh mode) channel is moving the slider and activating all 3 flight modes. Each mode should turn blue when active. If not, you use subtrim and or endpoints to adjust the throw of this channel to get that flight mode to turn blue.
2014-11-23
Use props
becky2707
New

New Zealand

I have the same problem did you find out what it is
2014-12-6
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Becky please review  the thread above yours. This is the most common  reason why motors won't arm.
2014-12-8
Use props
becky2707
New

New Zealand

thanks for your reply year I have done and every thing is all fine would it have any thing to do with sn numbers not matching up as I have a damaged fc and am trying to replaces it with a new one it will arm with the old one fine but then swap them out to the new one and no good it has me stumped I also tried powering up esc and controller separately and no good either   
2014-12-8
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Did you reconfigure the new FC?
2014-12-8
Use props
becky2707
New

New Zealand

year I up loaded driver to new fc. it really got me stumped can you run two fc of the one ground station it all most as if the new fc is locked or something as above it all looks really good on the ground station but it wouldn't arm then put the old fc back in all good I in the ground station and it arms fine im trying to contact dji with problem hope they can help do you no much about the sn/ numbers I thought it might be something to do with that.
2014-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules