99 Problems
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdangeau
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1403425 ft
United States

These people with all the problems...Are they real? Or are people attempting to do things with their bird that they shouldn't? First quad for me and no problems.  98 total flights. I only fly in a rural area. Professionals what do u think?
2015-8-7
Use props
Quadifier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2664 ft
United States

I've had a couple of near misses where I could have possibly crashed.  But all have been pilot error.  Too close to the house...tree limb...etc.  No crashes thank goodness.  But the P3P flies perfectly.  No problems what so ever.  Even after the latest update.  I went from 1.1.9 to the latest ver.
2015-8-7
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Human nature.....I'd say user errors are 10X as prevalent as bird errors on th P3. Not to say the P3 is perfect but I have seen enough pilots make mistakes that I think humans are worse than machines when it comes to defects....

Lots of factors at play. It is a technical product and also requires common sense and other skills to fly. It is not designed for unlimited use (it's hobby grade) nor for flying in many of the ways that uses do....but it works most of the time anyway.

I figure after about 100 flights I've gotten my moneys worth - then it's all gravy.
2015-8-7
Use props
Trilithon
lvl.2

United States

99 problems and my Phantom ain't one....
2015-8-7
Use props
bill
lvl.3

United States

I almost had a bird problem tonight...... A great big hawk who apparently wasn't in the mood to share his hunting  ground. I had flown out over a lake and next thing I new I had a hawk circling. Without any exaggeration he must have had a three foot wingspan. I headed for the shore and he flew alongside me for what seemed like an hour and then broke off. I stayed really close to shore the rest of the night!!
2015-8-7
Use props
Trilithon
lvl.2

United States

Mississippi Kite Hawks have been bad here, they can be real dicks.
2015-8-7
Use props
DMB2015
lvl.2

Canada

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-8-8 08:41
I almost had a bird problem tonight...... A great big hawk who apparently wasn't in the mood to shar ...

an hour!... wow, i want your battery! ;-)
2015-8-7
Use props
rdangeau
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1403425 ft
United States

Seems like most problems arise when bird is not kept within LOS
2015-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules