iOSD mini
3420 8 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

It will be very usefull if DJI uploads un update for the iOSD mini to show geographical coordinates and an option to show distances in other metrical systems than only meters in addition to the other information.
And making better circuits so that it does not fails so often would be appreciate too.

2014-9-22
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the suggestions.  We will forward to R&D for their consideration.
2014-9-26
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

So lovely to see that you understand your customers. Keep so
2014-9-26
Use props
ivanroberto
New

Brazil

Hello, I would also be very pleased if this feature was added in IOSD mini.
I already have a F450 lost today and probably would have recovered if he had this functionality through my video recorder and a GPS.

Thanks
2014-10-1
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

ivanroberto there a solution to find your copter though. If you recorded the flight from the FPV screen and remember the takeoff point, play the video and look at the Azimouth and Distance information. This information will help you to find it
2014-10-1
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

It has been asked many times to add the option to view flight info in Imperial units (Feet, Miles) instead of just Metric. The Vision App does this but the iosd mini and iosd Mark II do not.

I also see this lack of existing options on more expensive DJI Products. Example, The Phantom 2 With a Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal has the options to adjust Tilt End Points and Gain. The more expensive Flight Controllers like the A2 do not have those options rendering the H3-3D virtually useless for doing smooth camera tilts.
2014-10-2
Use props
RDWilson
lvl.1
United States

Greetings.  I have a F 550 running Naza V2 and a mini iOSD.  I have had a problem with the data being displayed on the screen moving around.  It wiggles and jumps to the point where I can just barely read it.  I recently replaced it with a newer one and found that the grid dots are no longer on the screen.  That helped me see where I am going but,  I still have the problem of the data shaking about.  Any ideas as to how to fix this?
2014-10-3
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

check your screens settings, see if set for pal . ntsc
2014-10-3
Use props
rjbeckwith
lvl.1

United States

Please add an option for "custom" text.  This could be used for a Ham call sign or to identify the model.

Thanks,

Rich
2014-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules