DJI Purchase
1230 13 2015-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
love2travel168
lvl.1

United States

DO NOT BUY FROM DJI.  IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES THEY WON'T RESPOND BACK TO YOU.  THEY WILL DELETE YOUR THREAD TO COVER IT UP!

2015-8-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I am not deleting your thread.  Why are you shouting.  We respond to customers issues all the time.  I only delete threads when they post misinformation or outright lies or personally attack the company or individuals.  
2015-8-28
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-8-28 07:02
I am not deleting your thread.  Why are you shouting.  We respond to customers issues all the time.  ...

I have sent a message via the zendesk 5 days ago about a possible RMA. Still waiting for an answer or a confirmation of receipt.
2015-8-30
Use props
K_wolfel
New

United States

I am having the same issue.  I bought a Phantom 3 back pack and it came with no foam inserts inside. I emailed DJI as theres no phone number or person you can actually talk too.  They emailed me back and pretty much said they were going to resolve the issue.  Its been a week now since I received the backpack and havn't heard anything more.  I have sent a few additional replys to the email asking what the status was on my claim and no response.  I don't know what else to do about this but if this is the way they are going to handle claims then I would not encourage anyone to buy from them also.  
2015-8-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

capbat Posted at 2015-8-30 13:27
I have sent a message via the zendesk 5 days ago about a possible RMA. Still waiting for an answer ...

What was your RMA?
2015-8-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

K_wolfel@yahoo. Posted at 2015-8-31 07:30
I am having the same issue.  I bought a Phantom 3 back pack and it came with no foam inserts inside. ...

Email me your contact information.  edward.windham@dji.com
2015-8-31
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

If by RMA you mean the Request ID Number, the initial one is 187240.
That is the only thing I have I am not sure if it is an RMA.
I received an automated Email response fromo DJI saying mainly.
Your request (187240) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Thanks
Bat
2015-8-31
Use props
K_wolfel
New

United States

I guess that's what the number is, it just says your request number.  Ill forward the emails to you and also my contact information. Thanks for the Prompt response Tahoe_ed
2015-8-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I looked at your question.  You want to know how to unscrew the barrel from the camera.  This has been discussed may times on this forum and others.  If you were to search you would find the links.  What you need to do is to grasp the front of the barrel and apply little pressure and turn.  If you squeeze then you will bind the threads.  You can use tape or string to wrap the barrel.  Softly twist works best.  Once you have removed it once it is simple there after.
2015-8-31
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-9-1 00:30
I looked at your question.  You want to know how to unscrew the barrel from the camera.  This has be ...

By Barrel you probably mean the Filter.

I have had cameras all my life and I am 70 years old. I's screwed and unscrewed many filters on many type of lens. So you can be assured that I know what is clockwise and anticlockwise. I did Searched all over this forum and googled it and youtubed it, so I am aware of all the other guys who are having this same problem, didn't you noticed that we are a bunch of customers having this same problem, mainly because this filter was probably over tighten at factory.  The filter is STUCKED JAMMED FROZEN UNSCREWABLE. What can I say more.

Bat.
2015-9-3
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Even if you don't buy from them. That is if you buy from a Dealer you will still have to deal with DJI if your unit get's faulty and it will probably will. Unless when you say "Do not buy from DJI" you mean DO NOT BUY A DJI PRODUCT.
Bat.
2015-9-3
Use props
love2travel168
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-8-28 04:02
I am not deleting your thread.  Why are you shouting.  We respond to customers issues all the time.  ...

If you didn't delete my thread then someone did...  

I am shouting because I'm upset.  And I have a right to be.  I've tried emailing and calling your company since the beginning of July!!!  Even the Authorize Dealer tried getting a hold of his DJI contact.  Once the DJI guy got my contact info to search for my email; including the link to my original post on your forum, he never followed up with me or the AD rep.

You actually responded to my original post which I posted 8/4/15.  The post stated my contact info, that I emailed your company at us.support@dji.com, that I also submitted my info and issue via your webpage, and in the post the actual email I sent.

You responded to me 3 days later and you notified me that it takes 24-48 hours and you asked me to post my issue.  No mention of an email change.  I responded to you stating that it had been more than 48 hours.  I stated I already did post my issue and asked where else would you like me to post.  You never responded for a week.  Then my post was deleted (http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid190738).  It still is deleted.

Perhaps if you actually read my post, you would have seen that it had been more than 48 hours and I did post my issue.  Perhaps even told me there has been an email change.   But then maybe the email change is more recent.

You say you respond to costumers issues all the time... Well you gave my a quick general response without actually reading my post.  Then you proceeded to drop the ball; no one has called me, emailed me, and you never responded back to the post before it got deleted.  If it's being "audited" it's being audited for weeks now.
2015-9-8
Use props
love2travel168
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-8-28 04:02

BTW, find my original post.  There were no lies, no personal attack on anyone or the company.  This thread was my first attack on your company due to lack of customer care response/follow up.
2015-9-8
Use props
MC13579
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203107 ft
United States

Join the crowd of DJI customers blown off! I finally got a call from a Lead support guy  today only to tell me that they would not fix my unit that had a esc failure. The only thing they would discuss is the motor stop at the end of the flight record and blamed me for not being able to land a 3 bladed copter and are charging me $400 for the repair. Good luck, but DJI will not help you. I guess they have NO grace for their customers and don't care to keep them. As soon as I get mine back, I will sell it and never buy another product from them no matter how great they think they are. Good Luck!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B86zyqT2TgWOanhzSXZwS0FZUHc
2016-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules