Naza Waypoint mission never starts at waypoint 0.
1322 3 2014-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phawkes
New
Australia

Was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with their automated waypoint missions.  I have a Naza V2 and since ive been using it, the mission never starts at waypoint 0.  it seems to be rather random, firstly i thought it was navigating to the nearest waypoint and the starting the mission, but flying a few more missions it seems to fly toward 0 but never actually gets there before the pattern is initiated.  
Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Peter

2014-12-8
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

On my system it starts where it is and fly's to waypoint 1 then 2 and so on. I can't imagine it being any simpler.  What is a bind is that I cannot set an altitude right for the take off position. I only just cleared a line of trees because the distance from the trees and the rate of assent was wrong

I'm going to experiment to see if I can get it to clime more steeply.
2014-12-9
Use props
Dboy
lvl.3

China

Have you update the firmware to the latest?
2014-12-9
Use props
phawkes
New
Australia

Hey cheers for the replies.
I haven't updated to 4.1.1 as the release notes only mention fixes for the A2.  though I will do it tonight anyway, just in case.  I have been using the photogrammetry tool to calculate the flight path and waypoints.  I haven't yet tried creating my own - so i will try this also.

As for the elevation issue, have you got it set to elevation or height mode in the settings? I prefer the elevation as i don't trust the GPS ellipsoid for height.   I also manually get the bird flying and to the desired height before i switch to automatic.  For setting the home point, i always adjust the height to 20 or 30m above the elevation google earth is displaying.

For climbing steeper, i agree the default 1.5 is way too slow.

Cheers
2014-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules