17141 65 1-17 05:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

Jan 17, 2024 – DJI, the global leader in civilian drones and innovative camera technology, today announced the launch of the new DJI Mic 2, setting a new benchmark in audio recording solutions. With DJI Mic 2, creators can expect an exceptional experience, marked by high-quality recording functions, user-friendly designs, and remarkable stability.

"DJI Mic 2 represents a leap forward in audio recording technology. We've combined high-quality recording functions, user-friendly designs, and noteworthy stability to empower content creators with the tools they need to capture extraordinary audio, no matter where their creativity takes them," said Paul Pan, Senior Product Line Manager at DJI.

Pro Audio Recording Functions in Pocket-Size
At the heart of DJI Mic 2 lies the promise of capturing brilliance in different sounds. It's equipped with omnidirectional recording capabilities, thoughtfully optimized for vocal clarity, ensuring that the audio content of users shines in various scenarios. Whether content creators are producing engaging vlogs, conducting insightful interviews, or recording in diverse environments, DJI Mic 2 guarantees that their audio is of high quality.

DJI Mic 2 also features intelligent noise-canceling technology, a game-changer for content creators working in bustling urban areas or crowded rooms. This innovative feature effectively reduces environmental noise, delivering clear vocals and uninterrupted audio recordings. Regarding windy or fast-moving scenarios, DJI Mic 2 has included a windscreen to lower wind noise, ensuring clean sound capture in windy outdoor scenarios.

As an added layer of protection for the user's audio, DJI Mic 2 offers the Safety Track feature. It allows content creators to record a second track at -6dB alongside the primary audio track, safeguarding against unexpected audio level spikes. Even in the midst of audibly complicated environments such as rock concerts, DJI Mic 2 delivers balanced results with remarkable ease.

User-Friendly Design for a Seamless and Intuitive Experience
DJI Mic 2 is not just developed with technical advancement, but also designed with users in mind. Its sleek and smart aesthetic is elevated by a premium metal charging case that not only has a minimalistic appearance but also offers a newly added locking latch, which provides a secure and reliable solution to prevent accidental drops for peace of mind during use.
To suit the style and preferences of different users, DJI Mic 2 is available in two transmitter colors: Shadow Black and Pearl White. Shadow Black adds a discreet, high-tech appearance to the Mic 2 setup, while Pearl White offers an elegant alternative for those seeking a light-tone colorway.

When it comes to getting started, DJI Mic 2 simplifies the process. The system is ready to use anytime, anywhere. Users can just open the charging case, and DJI Mic 2 will then spring to life, automatically pairing the receiver and transmitters while charging them. Additionally, DJI Mic 2 can be seamlessly connected to DJI Osmo Action 4, DJI Osmo Pocket 3, and smartphone devices3 via Bluetooth, while also offering hassle-free compatibility with various recording devices through USB-C, Lightning Adapters, as well as 3.5mm TRS analog output.

DJI Mic 2 also puts control at the fingertips of the user with its effortless touchscreen operation. A 1.1-inch OLED touchscreen paired with a precision dial provides quick access to critical information. Content creators will be able to adjust volume, gain, brightness, and more with ease, achieving the optimal audio setup smoothly.

With magnetic attachment for quick concealment, the transmitters feature a user-friendly clip-on design that simplifies the process of attaching them to clothing. DJI Mic 2 even offers dual-channel recording, allowing content creators to capture audio from two sources simultaneously, simplifying multi-source recording and enhancing efficiency during post-production.
To further expand the creative horizons of the user, DJI offers practical accessories such as the DJI Lavalier Mic and DJI Mic 2 Charging Case.

Stability and Reliability in Every Recording
Stability is a hallmark of DJI Mic 2, ensuring that the audio recordings of the user are consistently outstanding. DJI Mic 2 is equipped with 8GB of internal storage per transmitter, offering up to 14 hours of uncompressed 48kHz 24-bit audio recording. This ensures that content creators can record for extended periods without worrying about storage constraints.

DJI Mic 2 stands out significantly due to its cutting-edge 32-bit float internal recording capability. This feature not only delivers high-quality recording but also adapts seamlessly to complex sound environments, capturing nuances of sounds, from quiet whispers to booming decibel levels. This level of flexibility provides greater reliability in erratic noise scenarios and offers more options for post-production fine-tuning.

When it comes to range and battery life, DJI Mic 2 shines. It offers an impressive maximum audio transmission range of up to 250 meters (820 ft.) in open, unobstructed environments without interference. This range caters to common scenarios such as live streaming, studio recording, and outdoor recording. Plus, each transmitter and receiver has a remarkable 6-hour operating time8, which can be extended to a generous 18 hours with the charging case, making it perfect for extended content creation sessions.

Price and Availability
The DJI Mic 2 is available to order from store.dji.com and authorized retail partners, with shipping starting today, in the following configurations:
The DJI Mic 2 (2 TX + 1 RX + Charging Case) retails for $349, and includes a DJI Mic 2 Receiver, two DJI Mic 2 Transmitters (Shadow Black), a DJI Mic 2 Charging Case, DJI Mic 2 Camera Audio Cable (3.5mm TRS), a DJI Mic 2 Mobile Phone Adapter (Type-C), a DJI Mic 2 Mobile Phone Adapter (Lightning), two DJI Mic 2 Windscreens, two DJI Mic 2 Clip Magnets, a DJI Mic USB-C Charging Cable and a DJI Mic 2 Carrying Bag.

The DJI Mic 2 (1 TX + 1 RX) retails for $219, and includes a DJI Mic 2 Receiver, a DJI Mic 2 Transmitter (Shadow Black), a DJI Mic 2 Camera Audio Cable (3.5mm TRS), a DJI Mic 2 Mobile Phone Adapter (Type-C), a DJI Mic 2 Mobile Phone Adapter (Lightning), a DJI Mic 2 Windscreen, a DJI Mic 2 Clip Magnet, a DJI Mic Splitter Charging Cable, and a DJI Mic 2 Carrying Pouch. The DJI Mic 2 Transmitter (Shadow Black) and DJI Mic 2 Transmitter (Pearl White) can also be purchased separately at $99 each. The DJI Lavalier Mic retails at $39 and DJI Mic 2 Charging Case retails at $69.

For more information about DJI Mic 2 and its remarkable features, please visit: https://www.dji.com/mic-2

1-17 05:03
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Cool One
1-17 08:13
Use props
mydogisdead
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8250568 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

When are they gonna update the mic 2 to fix the livestream crackle on YouTube?
1-17 17:17
Use props
djiuser_GKTpEwwnYD28
New
  • >>>
United States

The dji mic 2 (2tx +1 receiver) does not connect as a Bluetooth mic to the insta360 Ace pro.

Please Release a firmware update to fix this because that was the main reason why I bought this product

Thanks.

17055745311922221225625078849003.jpg
1-18 02:39
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Perfect, I'm happy that the new version is out, just purchased.
1-18 03:40
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad to see this finally come available for purchase.  
1-18 03:47
Use props
djiuser_GKTpEwwnYD28
New
  • >>>
United States

Bought the mic 2 (2tx +1receiver) and it doesn't work as a Bluetooth mic with the Insta360 Ace pro. Please release a firmware update to fix this ASAP!
Thanks
1-18 04:02
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, looks nice again
1-18 04:44
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

And nice that they immediately have a 1tx package too
1-18 04:44
Use props
fans0d64c0af
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42956 ft

United States

Would of been nice to know about these 3 weeks ago, when i order my mics. Or even that these might be coming. I've spent over $2000 with dji in the last month, and now my 3 week old mics are outdated. By my figures, that's over $80 a week. Doubt DJI will get any more of my money.  
1-19 17:07
Use props
alex28766
New
Flight distance : 184 ft
Italy

Ciao, ieri mi è arrivata la confezione con 1 riveitore e 1 mic2, avendo già il mic 2 del bundle osmo pocket3, ma con mio stupore, il mic presente nel bundle, non si collega con il ricevitore.......
1-20 03:16
Use props
2bcool2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hello, I just bought the MIC 2.
I see that you updated the mic 1 so that the client couldn't accidentally press the record button off, and that is included with the mic 2, but instead of disabling all the buttons on the transmitters , it only disables the record button, I have had a client accidentally press the  noise cancel button without me knowing .. can you please urgently include a fw update for the MIC 2 so that we can disable all buttons on the transmitter so the client cannot mess up the recording !! please this is very important !!

if the right place for DJI TO HEAR OUR CONCERNS  AND REPLY ? THANKS
1-20 04:21
Use props
fans4009e1f1
New
United Kingdom

How is 32-bit float internal recording enabled on the Dji mic 2 transmitter if it has been purchased without the receiver? The default internal recording is set at 24-bit.
1-20 11:51
Use props
djiuser_IwfnYPPUpxmY
New
Flight distance : 28442 ft
Australia

I'm using the Bluetooth connection from the Mic 2 to my Action 4. Problem is after 15 minutes of non use when I'm not videoing the Mic turns off. This means I need to power on the mic again and reconnect to the Action 4 when I want to start videoing again. This is not possible alwayway especially when I'm riding motorcycle. How can I prevent the Mic turning off when camera not in use?
1-20 22:22
Use props
Thiago Noronha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 586152 ft
Brazil

djiuser_IwfnYPPUpxmY Posted at 1-20 22:22
I'm using the Bluetooth connection from the Mic 2 to my Action 4. Problem is after 15 minutes of non use when I'm not videoing the Mic turns off. This means I need to power on the mic again and reconnect to the Action 4 when I want to start videoing again. This is not possible alwayway especially when I'm riding motorcycle. How can I prevent the Mic turning off when camera not in use?

I would also like to know this, I was preparing to drive 1000km to go to Paraguay (live in Brazil) to buy the Mic 2, but after this statement I prefer to be sure that this really happens. Do you mean that after 15 minutes of non use I have to turn Mic2, turn on Osmo Action 4 and reconnect manually going to the OA4 setup > wireless....  That's right?
1-22 02:03
Use props
PB1705
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10643271 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Issues with Filenames

If you start both the transmitters recording at exactly the same time the resulting audio wav files have exactly the same file name with no way to differentiate between the 2.  when you come to download them they try to overwrite each other. There seems to not be a way of setting the naming convention. I am sure on the original DJI Mic they had separate names? but both my transmitters produce the same file name i.e. DJI_01_20240122_112940.

have raised a post covering it
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=305904

DJI - I am sure this can this be changed in a firmware update. We need different filenames for each transmitter. the ability to choose our own would be awesome but just a way to seperate tx1 and tx 2 is a must
1-22 03:58
Use props
fansccf51ff0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 668986 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone getting out of sync audio when two mics pair by Bluetooth to the pocket?  When we stand close together so both mics are picking up the same person, they are out of sync and cause a funny echo-like sound.
1-22 04:09
Use props
fans983ed99a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37470 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_GKTpEwwnYD28 Posted at 1-18 02:39
The dji mic 2 (2tx +1 receiver) does not connect as a Bluetooth mic to the insta360 Ace pro.

Please Release a firmware update to fix this because that was the main reason why I bought this product

To connect as blutooth you only need the TX and you set it to bluetooth mode (blinking blue light. The RX is part of the system, just the DJI Mic 2 --- via bluetooth --> Insta3060.
1-22 14:12
Use props
djiuser_oE3SYg35cyrj
New
Colombia

Hello, my DJI mic does not turn off the screen, it stayed paused. I connect it to the PC and it doesn't work, the touch is good, the box where it charges is fine.

Does anyone know how to reset it manually? What can I do, I'm very worried?

1-22 15:01
Use props
smallWstudio4
lvl.2
United States

Having a time figuring out how to pair two mics to the receiver. I bought the Pocket 3 with a mic and I just bought the Mic 2 with the single mic and receiver. Can't seem to get both mics paired to the receiver. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do this? I can get a single mic paired no problem but getting 2 paired is eluding me. Not doing Bluetooth mind you.
Haven't tried pairing the two mics to the Pocket 3   yet but that will come later for sure. (the mic that came with the P3 is working fine with the P3)
Thanks for any tips.
1-24 07:28
Use props
clearaudiopls
lvl.1

United States

Got a DJI Mic2 and it sounds very muffled compared to the original DJI Mic.  We tried all settings, even turning the mic +3 but it just keeps sounding muffled.  We are returning it until they update it with proper microphones, unable to use for videos as the sound quality is just awful
1-25 07:28
Use props
Ju97180
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098330 ft
  • >>>
Guadeloupe

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding persistent connection issues with my DJI Mic 2. However, I want to clarify that, upon further investigation, there hasn't been a recent firmware update available on the official DJI Mic website.

Despite not finding any recent firmware updates, I'm still facing challenges with one transmitter that fails to connect, showing only a flashing blue light. To address this issue, I've followed the troubleshooting steps provided.

Actions taken so far:

- Checked for the latest firmware version on the official DJI Mic website.
- No recent firmware update found or available for download.
- Reset Transmitters / Receivers
If anyone in the community has experienced similar connectivity problems or has information about the current firmware availability, your insights would be greatly appreciated. I'm open to any advice or suggestions to resolve this issue.

PS : Works Well with an iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Thank you for your time and assistance.
1-27 07:34
Use props
fansf831a1c4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3375184 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2bcool2 Posted at 1-20 04:21
hello, I just bought the MIC 2.
I see that you updated the mic 1 so that the client couldn't accidentally press the record button off, and that is included with the mic 2, but instead of disabling all the buttons on the transmitters , it only disables the record button, I have had a client accidentally press the  noise cancel button without me knowing .. can you please urgently include a fw update for the MIC 2 so that we can disable all buttons on the transmitter so the client cannot mess up the recording !! please this is very important !!

I'd also like to see a fw update to disable all the buttons. As a wedding filmmaker this feature would be a very big deal.
2-2 17:29
Use props
harrison5
New

Japan

Receiver isnt recognized by laptop so i cant install firmare update. Any fix on this?
2-4 00:43
Use props
Thiago Noronha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 586152 ft
Brazil

Hello everyone, I would like the Mic 2 transmitter to stay on constantly, regardless of the time without action. I want it to turn off only when I press the button. Is this possible?
2-4 10:23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thiago Noronha Posted at 2-4 10:23
Hello everyone, I would like the Mic 2 transmitter to stay on constantly, regardless of the time without action. I want it to turn off only when I press the button. Is this possible?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. You can follow the procedures below:
RX Auto Off: With this function enabled, if there is no operation on the receiver, it will automatically shut down within 30 minutes.

To enable or disable this feature, refer to the operations below:
Swipe down from the top edge to enter the Control Menu, select Receiver Settings, and swipe left to locate Receiver Auto off, then enable it.
TX Auto Off: When enabled, the transmitter, when not connected to any device and without independent recording activated, automatically shuts down after 15 minutes of no use.

To enable or disable this feature, refer to the operations below:
Swipe down from the top edge to enter the Control Menu, select Transmitter Settings, and swipe left to locate Transmitter Auto off, then enable it.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.
2-5 02:46
Use props
regis bourgeois
New

France

Associer le DJI Mic 2 à une oreillette bluetooth
2-5 08:17
Use props
regis bourgeois
New

France

Quelle oreillette conseiller ?
2-5 08:20
Use props
Amitushka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199232 ft
Netherlands

That looks good ,i hope it works as good as it looks
2-6 15:03
Use props
djiuser_iyGhoekV9vus
New
Pakistan

My dji mic 2 cam with osmo pocket 3 isn't connecting nor working with insta360 ace pto, please release update
2-7 11:14
Use props
Mirkowski1982
New

Italy

Hi, can someone tell me if the DJI Mic 2 is compatible with xiaomi 12T? I don't see in official compatibility list!
I want to pair with a GoPro hero 12 and that smartphone, in november i want to change with iphone 16 Pro Max.
2-10 07:04
Use props
djiuser_BEB7l2imix9F
New

United States

How do I get timecode out of the transmitter? When I record directly to the transmitter and bring the audio files into premiere, the timecode reads 00;00;00;00
2-14 06:34
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1687385 ft
Estonia

User manual page 22 says "The USB-C port of the transmitter allows for connection to digital signal headphones for listening to audio from a mobile phone.".

How is this supposed to work, has anyone tried it?
2-16 23:40
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1687385 ft
Estonia

_dji_user_ Posted at 2-16 23:40
User manual page 22 says "The USB-C port of the transmitter allows for connection to digital signal headphones for listening to audio from a mobile phone.".

How is this supposed to work, has anyone tried it?

It looks like the transmitter allows audio over usb-c for phone calls only.

DJI Mic 2 Firmware v04.03.08.31(Transmitters)

DJI Mic 2 Firmware v04.03.08.31(Receiver)
2-17 03:37
Use props
Chicago SkyCam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 735430 ft
United States

I'm finding the volume is very low with the Mic 2 when recording directly to my Macbook via the supplied USB adapter.   Any suggestions?
2-18 20:42
Use props
zhavs
New
Flight distance : 1975951 ft
Mexico

Hello, I hope you can help me before I have to return the DJI Mic 2, I just bought the bundle of 2 TX and 1 RX,, I connected a RODE LAV mic to one transmitter and everything worked fine, but when I disconnected the lav mic, the RX is still showing like if my TX was still has connected to the LAV mic making that the mic does not work until I connect the LAV again, I did the same in my other TX and it works perfect, when I connect the LAV it recognizes and when I unplug it, it goes back to normal.  

Should I return my MIC 2? or is there any way to solve this issue?
2-29 00:03
Use props
djiuser_TbC6nnjooLoj
New

Germany

Hey.

I tried to update the DJI Mic  2 Reciever an it did´t show up in the explorer. Only for a half of a second. It´s not possible to place
the bin into the reciever drive.... Does anyone have the same problems? Same on PC & Mac.

Best, Axel
3-4 06:35
Use props
markeb
lvl.1

United States

has anyone connected the reciever to the black magic 6k pro through the mini XLR?  I have the proper 3.5mm to mini XLR cable but it does not seem to work.  Its fine when connecting to the cameras 3.5mm jack
3-7 11:47
Use props
Hind Adood
New

Kuwait

كيف نرجع الصوت لفيديو تم تسجيله بدون صوت بالايفوووون
3-8 00:39
Use props
djiuser_1s4yyMLcqlCr
New

Chile

when the dji fpv 2 will be launched?