fake or not.....
15575 22 2015-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

Hello all....just opened my big ups box and first thing I notice is Chinese writing under the professional logo.....all of the other un-boxing  videos I see no Chinese writing under the professional logo. Also the motors  are solid around the top and any other phantom 3 pros have milled sections along the rim...mine doesn't
1444874332268.jpg
1444874365698.jpg
2015-10-14
Use props
Flight Raptor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hard to tell if that is real or not.  However, I will say that my box did not have Chinese writing....perhaps this is a model that was supposed to be sold in China - maybe it is legit, but should not necessarily be sold in the US.    As for the motors, you have the NEW/improved motors....so that tells me that is a newer model....it if is legit, the internal board and escs will also be the latest versions to support those motors.

Where did you purchase this?
2015-10-14
Use props
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

I got it on Amazon....$1220....shipped
2015-10-14
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Motors are the new version.  You need to look around the forum a little before asking.  This is a recent popular topic, including just today someone posting with pictures, etc.
2015-10-14
Use props
boxerman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Obviously a fake.  I'll give you $800 for it.
2015-10-14
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If its from Amazon then just question it with their live chat. They are very good..

Looks like it could be a Japanese version but of all the Japanese ( and Chinese for that fact ) unboxing videos I have seen, none have had this writing on them.

Have a look at the certification logos on the box see of they have different markings there..
2015-10-14
Use props
Flyhigh7887
lvl.3

Sweden

first thing that comes to my mind---- call DJI and run the serials by them. can't hurt and would get you a relatively quick answer. (they should be on the oustide of the box & on the P3 itself)
2015-10-15
Use props
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

I looked....I guess not hard enough...
2015-10-15
Use props
New

Hong Kong

Obvisously, this is the newest model. You can see from the motors shape easily. A fake? I believe this is a joke. All software inside DJI is encrypted. I believe it is impossible to copy this Phantom series.
2015-10-16
Use props
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

this is the real deal...dealer out here in San Diego confirmed it...the
2015-10-16
Use props
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

but they were totally  blown away by the Chinese import box...took it out today in an open area and holy crap....super fast super accurate on the controls...thanks all......Aaron
2015-10-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The Phantom is made in China by a Chinese company. Why would Chinese writing on the box be unusual?
2015-10-16
Use props
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

I get what your saying...but every single P3P box I have seen does not look like mine......of course if it's made in China and it's a Chinese company it is obviously going to have some Chinese writing on the box...
2015-10-17
Use props
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

take a look at the pic of my box.....does it look look yours. ...probably not.....I bet the box your P3P came in looks exactly like every other one out there....
2015-10-17
Use props
nnyd999
lvl.1

United States

i am in china but my box does not have chinese writing
2015-10-17
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-17
Use props
Specboy
lvl.1

United States

I Just got my P3A and noticed that the motors are different from the first P3A.  They are Identical to yours.  I also noticed there is a difference in model number.  My first P3A was model number w322 and the new one I just got is W322A.  Others have said it is a newer revision.  My P3A box did not have Chinese writing on it though but does look like yours.

~SB
2015-10-17
Use props
Adam
lvl.1

Sweden

If I would make a fake drone I surely would make the box the same aswell. Seems like the easiest thing to copy...
2015-10-17
Use props
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

this was the exact point of asking the question....
2015-10-17
Use props
Adam
lvl.1

Sweden

hurddrafting@gm Posted at 2015-10-18 05:17
this was the exact point of asking the question....

Yes, my reasoning is: If it was fake, don't you think the text would be in english?

I am pretty sure it's real.
2015-10-18
Use props
hurddrafting
lvl.1

United States

Adam Posted at 2015-10-18 13:11
Yes, my reasoning is: If it was fake, don't you think the text would be in english?

I am pretty s ...

yeah......we confirmed that it is real
2015-11-22
Use props
Clarensi Haryadi0
New

Indonesia

Hello guys i bought dji osmo mobile 2 from lazada. When i unboxing i found it there are some differences things from the one that i watched in youtube. Mine doesnt have manual book in english but just have a chinese language manual book. And the logo from the charger also different. are there any of you who have experienced this? Is this fake?
2018-10-13
Use props
djiuser_muXr7b51Ha3B
New

Ecuador

Help im not sure, is fake? My dji just have two points. Not have de block signal
2021-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules