Issues using Osmo and DJI Go App
1824 8 2015-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
job.genders
lvl.2

Netherlands

Have this great new device for a few days now, and really love it's potential once i fully master it ;-)

Two things which really bug me:

1. The thumbstick to move the camera head, should be switched to inverted mode. So pushing the thumbstick UP should result in going downwards. Because i am a (ex) gamer, this is somewhat first nature for me. So all my shots always move the wrong way, it's so simple to implement a inverted feature in the DJI Go app to make this possible. Please PLEASE DJI; get this feature in, otherwise i cannot work with this thing. Keep messing up my shots...

2. When my iPhone 6 (running latest iOS and Go App) it is in the cradle horizontally, when i want to switch the NO ROTATION lock to "ON" in iOS, the DJI Go app goes into portrait mode!!! Really stupid bug. Please fix this as well! I really get frustraded when my viewfinder goes haywire (turns the wrong way, and i need to wait till it returns, while the camera is rolling!) when making a certain shot and the orientation sensors of my phone think im doing something which is not.

The battery could be upgraded, the enclosure of the battery feels somewhat empty. You could fill this up entirely with battery capacity! I don't care about the weight. The charger could have some work too. You will drain your battery when you unplug the lead from the socket as the battery remains in the charger. So the LED on the charger will light till the battery is empty. Really bad setup of a charger!!!
2015-11-1
Use props
curtissmithstud
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

++++++++ what he said !
2015-11-1
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

+++++++++++++ Strongly agreed!!!
2015-11-2
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Thanks for your suggestion!
2015-11-2
Use props
J C D
lvl.2

Netherlands

I see the Rotation Lock feature now... is there a chance for a inverted UP/DOWN mode? This shouldn't be much work to add as feature.
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

J C D Posted at 2016-1-8 00:54
I see the Rotation Lock feature now... is there a chance for a inverted UP/DOWN mode? This shouldn't ...

What do you mean by UP/DOWN mode? Could you please give more details?
2016-1-7
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-8 10:04
What do you mean by UP/DOWN mode? Could you please give more details?

I think he means the Osmo pans down when you push the joystick up and pans up when you push the joystick down. Basically the opposite from what happens now for the up/down
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

sdchew Posted at 2016-1-8 13:34
I think he means the Osmo pans down when you push the joystick up and pans up when you push the jo ...

I see, thank you.
2016-1-7
Use props
J C D
lvl.2

Netherlands

Just like i mentioned in my first post in this very same topic.
Edit: just realised i changed my nickname on the forum. So this was a bit confusing, but my avatar was the same.
2016-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules