A cry for help
1420 4 2014-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dowrad01
lvl.1
United States

After spending day 3 on the H-3 D-3 and still cannot get the camera to operate correctly I look to the masses, is there some in the Southern California. Inland empire area that can lend a hand. Or is there a shop in the area that I can go to check and see if is me or the machine.

Phantom 2 V2
Zenmuse H3-3D
Hero 3 Black camera

Thanks for any help you can give.
2014-12-28
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Where you buy your Phantom?
Could you pls describe your issue in more details?
2014-12-28
Use props
dowrad01
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2014-12-29 15:51
Where you buy your Phantom?
Could you pls describe your issue in more details?

I connected the Gimbal as shown, even used zip ties so the Gimbal would not hit when rotated. Connected Hero 3 powered up Phantom Hero was at a 45* looking down but when power came up on the phantom only camera faced straight ahead rotated side to side and then faced back down at a 45* angle, it will move 5* side to side but not up or down rear lights flashing yellow slow, start rotors rear lights yellow front lights Red camera not rotating. Have run all checks and re calibrated the unit , even using the Cal the camera moves 2* lift, right, up or down, when unit powers up it do checks then point forward but the one I have still points 45* downward. checked rechecked all wiring  all Good ????

2014-12-29
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

dowrad01@gmail. Posted at 2014-12-30 02:23
I connected the Gimbal as shown, even used zip ties so the Gimbal would not hit when rotated. Conn ...

With latest firmware version it's normal that the gimbal point 45 degree downward.
Does your RC has a wheel or slide level to control the gimbal tilt?
2014-12-29
Use props
dowrad01
lvl.1
United States

Yes but it does not work at all, it also has no serial number listed.
2015-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules