Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shandy_jtf
lvl.1

Indonesia

had anyone got this kind issue before?
like no feedback from camera, but gimbal works fine

the thing i already do but didnt works "

-try with another device like Iphone 5s, 6s, Ipad mini3, Nexus 5 but didnt work.
-try to restart OSMO and device for many times, usually its work but i guess not this time.
-try to format or delete video cache but always got time out like on screenshoot above
-try to change SD card but didnt work. event currenly iam useing stock SD form OSMO
-try to update firmware but SD card didnt even detect

is there anyone know how to fix it? because i need to work with OSMO at this february

sorry for bad english,
2016-1-6
Use props
LMahesa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3520 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

I experienced this yesterday, when I interrupted a Panorama stitch somehow. I think. I wasn't paying attention.

To fix it, I had to reset the Osmo: Hold BOTH the trigger AND the record button. Continue holding both, then hold the POWER button, until you see LEDs flashing. Let go. The Wifi SSID will be back to stock, if you've changed that.
2016-1-6
Use props
shandy_jtf
lvl.1

Indonesia

LMahesa Posted at 2016-1-6 21:48
I experienced this yesterday, when I interrupted a Panorama stitch somehow. I think. I wasn't paying ...

Thanks for the advice but still didnt work
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

It might be the connection problem of the gimbal pin, try to detach it and remove the red plastic slice on the pin base and then mount it back, make sure you've locked the gimbal ring. Try to restart Osmo again. handle.jpg QQ图片20160107104428.jpg
2016-1-6
Use props
shandy_jtf
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-7 10:44
It might be the connection problem of the gimbal pin, try to detach it and remove the red plastic sl ...

i just tried it,but looks like it didnt work too
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

shandy_jtf Posted at 2016-1-7 19:52
i just tried it,but looks like it didnt work too

Please contact your local dealer or DJI technical support for repair, it might be hardware problems.
2016-1-7
Use props
shandy_jtf
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-8 09:50
Please contact your local dealer or DJI technical support for repair, it might be hardware problem ...

Thanks for the respon, I'll try to contact them soon,
Btw does it will be repiar or got replacement? Since its just about 1 month?

http://youtu.be/nANXM_jKbpw
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

shandy_jtf Posted at 2016-1-8 10:05
Thanks for the respon, I'll try to contact them soon,
Btw does it will be repiar or got replacemen ...

Sorry that I can't decide the policy, you can try to check the warranty policy in the website. http://www.dji.com/service#warranty_period   Support will guide you about the return and policy.
2016-1-7
Use props
shandy_jtf
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-8 11:32
Sorry that I can't decide the policy, you can try to check the warranty policy in the website. http ...

i see,thanks

ill try to contact local dealer maybe they can help
2016-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules