Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charlotte Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21296 ft
United States

Happy New Year from Charlotte, NC all,

My first post yaaay.

I trust this message finds you in peace and all is well.

I'm a Newbie to DJI world.  I am using an Inspire 1 Pro.

I think I am doing something wrong and I'm hoping you can help me.

While I'm flying my DJI (shooting a Video)  I use the red button on the left side of the RC to take a photo.

1) I see those on the Post flight report on my Ipad. How do I get those on to my computer?
2) Does HDR option is only when you use the drone on Photo option? if yes What is the differece between the red button and selecting camera.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Turk

2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Welcome to the forum!

Dave
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Best way is to eject the micro sd card put it in a sd card reader and insert it into you usb port on your computer. Then just drag and drop the pictures and videos to your computers hard drive.

Dave
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Yes HDR is only for when in Photo mode. The red button is to start and stop video recording.

Dave
2016-1-6
Use props
Charlotte Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21296 ft
United States

Thank you Dave.  I realized what I was doing wrong was I never switched the camera mode from the app. So when I thought I was taking photos I was start/stopping the video. Lol
Thanks again
2016-1-25
Use props
fans83cc1767
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-6
Use props
maugh
New

Hong Kong

To transfer  data from your phone to pc, some professional data backup programs are good choices for you. This android transfer app allows you to save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.
2017-6-5
Use props
maugh
New

United States

maugh Posted at 2017-6-5 23:04
To transfer  data from your phone to pc, some professional data backup programs are good choices for you. This android transfer app allows you to save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.

Hope it helps.
2017-6-6
Use props
maugh
New

United States

maugh Posted at 2017-6-5 23:04

Android transfer software.
2017-6-6
Use props
Precision
lvl.3
Canada

it should be in your card in the drone
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules