help with naza assistant
1523 7 2016-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaxFX
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Hi guys, need a little help please. i bought a new Dell laptop and the assistant was working perfect but my new laptop have a wifi fail and was replaced by a new one but the new one never got to recognize the naza by the assistant it shows on device manager that is conected and i have tried  installing driver manually, auto, in all possible ways , runung as administrator try diferent nazas and phantom 1 and nada so i went back to replace the laptop again this time i got a Lenovo a little higher quality, and ^%&(&^%@#@%&^&*^ know what? nada !! again no working assistant,  this time instead of exchange the laptop i just returned for a refund and went to a diferent store, this time i grabed a little higher one again wich is a Dell portable Inspiron 20 and im still F &*( cant get the assistant to see a freaking *&(^%^ Controller ! what Im doing wrong it cant be that 3 diferent new computers cant run the assistant, wich in the first case the naza did work before the first repllacement and didint work in same machine replaced.

sorry my bad english
2016-1-25
Use props
DaxFX
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

no one with help ?
2016-1-26
Use props
DaxFX
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

replaced with a new one this is the 5th pc ,, i am afraid to try install the naza i think i have evolved a new syndrom "paranoic naza-fail syndrome "
2016-1-27
Use props
luisgil
New
Flight distance : 20443 ft
Spain

It's really  strange, but I'd start thinking about a faulty controller. Getting nothing wit  5 PC's in a  row is not normal at all.

Did you try to download USB drivers again? Change to a different browser to do it.
2016-1-27
Use props
DaxFX
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

the controller is not the problem i have another  pc side by side and same naza same usb cable works flawlessly in the other pc. i downloaded the phantom assistant and at least the phantom 2 are being read but still no naza or phantom 1, this issue is in recently installed I have more pc's and all ao them reads all nazas fine but software have a wile installed, could it be some corrupt file are being downloaded now !! i cant think in any more thing !!!!
2016-1-28
Use props
DaxFX
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

any one have something to recomend to me please. any DJI support reading this please help me.
2016-1-30
Use props
DaxFX
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

lets add the naza lite too on the issue, today a customer came by with a LITE to setup and you know the rest, the PC asistant didnt recognized. i dont think the problem is with drivers since P2 was recognized and is the same driver. still no NAZA reading on the pc.
2016-1-30
Use props
markfry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 260837 ft

United Kingdom

I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... 43&postcount=34

For me, the issue was resolved by rebooting into a Windows 10 troubleshooting mode where I could install DJI's "unsigned" drivers.

Dji, can you release a new set of drivers that are "signed" and compatible in Windows 10?
2016-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules