Inexpensive Tablet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j30trouble
lvl.3
Flight distance : 441010 ft
United States

I bought a Digiland DL718M tablet at Best Buy for about $40.00.
       It is Android Lolipop. I have flown my Phantom 3 Advanced five times with it. No problems.
       Only problem was glare on screen. I am going to get an anti glare screen protector and a hood for it. Should help.  
      I have not tried follow me mode with it. Specs say it has GPS. Will see.
2016-1-26
Use props
dewayt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641224 ft
United States

were you able to use the dji go app without any issues?
2016-1-26
Use props
j30trouble
lvl.3
Flight distance : 441010 ft
United States

Yes I am using the DJI Go App and it works fine. I have used the Point of Interest, Course Lock and Waypoints mode and works fine. Have not tried the Follow Me mode yet.
2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

sounds pretty good for this price! Nice purchase !
2016-1-26
Use props
afiend69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

nice purchase.

I have a nexus 9 and find it too big and have to take it out of the case to fit on controller.  I am probably going to buy a used nexus 7 ii but will look at other options like this as well.

too good a deal not to look into!
2016-1-26
Use props
thumb
lvl.4
United States

Which app were you able to get to work on that one? I have an RCA Viking Pro with lollipop and can't find one that it will load.
2016-1-26
Use props
dewayt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641224 ft
United States

might have an issue with follow me mode becuase it uses the gps located in your mobile device. Chances are that tablet doesnt have a gps module.  Thats not a deal breaker for me, as my uncle is looking to get a standard but didnt want to change his cell phone plan. This might be an option for him.  Thanks for reporting that your tablet works with the dji go app.
2016-1-27
Use props
Chicago Air Dro
lvl.2

United States

afiend69 Posted at 2016-1-26 22:51
nice purchase.

I have a nexus 9 and find it too big and have to take it out of the case to fit on c ...

Try this aluminum bracket it works great on the bigger screens
faadronedecals.com
2016-1-28
Use props
afiend69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

Thanks, i was looking into them. Went today to buy a monitor hood but tablet is too big for that too.  Im prob gonna get the 8 inch 64gb asus zenpad instead , its the best tablet out right now , better than my nexus 9 that sells for more.  I may sell the 9 to pay for it.
2016-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules