Sattelites and battery indicater not showing up in vision app
860 4 2015-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ccase39
New

United States

in the camera view in the app in the right hand corner it shows I am connected and that the wifi extender is working but it says0% battery and 0 sattelites. It flies fine though and the led lights on Phantom are blinking green as they are supposed to when in GPS mode. My camera tilt will not work either. I have removed and re installed the vision app on my phone but it still does the same thing.
It flies fine and the leds blink steady green on the phantom. It holds its hover position just fine and the camera records but no it shows 0 battery and 0 satelites. I made sure everything was fully charged when I went out. I got this thing day before yesterday.
2015-1-10
Use props
kw
lvl.3

Denmark

You need to wait up to 15 min, depending on the actual position
2015-1-10
Use props
nascarracer
lvl.1

United States

i had the same problem i had to send my vision 2 back to DJI  i called them and they said to send it back for repair i dont know im thinking its a WIFI EX problem  all mine was Grayed out  batt info sat's SD card and no camrea  but it did fly good all the green lights were good i dont man ill get it back soon i hope ....Good luck with it....Marc Nichols  Birmingham Alabama
2015-1-10
Use props
nascarracer
lvl.1

United States

well mine is A5 inline so i hope i get it back soon
2015-1-12
Use props
bretttan
New

Australia

I have the identical problem after an accident.    Have you been able to rectify yours yet?
2015-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules